Join the alpha test, sign-up here!

I would like to join please.

1 Like

Could I join to the alpha testing?

1 Like

I would love to join, the game seems like it could be very interesting.

1 Like

I don’t know if it is still possible to join, but I would very much appreciate the possibility to do so.

1 Like

Hello PU Team,

just stumbled across PU on a gaming website searching for a new intuitive sci-fi economy game, looked up some videos on youtube and I must say it looks really promising and fun to play.
I would be very interested in being part of the alpha and giving feedback (you know, IT guys need something todo in the “between” time :wink: ).

Hope there is a free slot to add me to the alpha. :smiley:

Best regards,
Ricodon

2 Likes

After looking at the game’s tutorials on youtube and exploring your website, I am very impressed with how this is looking and would be interested in alpha testing PU if you’d have me!

2 Likes

Would love to be part of the Alpha testing. Very impressed so far. let me know. thank you

2 Likes

Hello

I’d like to join

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to join the alpha testing. The game looks interesting.

1 Like

I would love to join the alpha test, I love games that are heavily based on economics.

1 Like

I want to join also!

1 Like

I really would like to join the alpha. I readed the about page and i’m really excited to play that :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, I speak English however forgive but misspelling I am French. I would really like to join the alpha I also like the game airlinesim and I would love to play your game too

1 Like

I would love to join the alpha test if there is still room.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello there! I was told you had something exciting going on. I’d like to join your alpha to assess and assist.

1 Like

Hi! I’m new to the forum, but I would love to be part of the alpha if it is still possible.

1 Like

Hello!

If the alpha is still going on I would like to give it a try.
Thanks

1 Like

i would love to join

1 Like

I’d like to join the next Alpha please

1 Like

Hey,
i would like to join in as well.

1 Like