Join the alpha test, sign-up here!

The fifth (closed) alpha test started on March 8th 2018 and you can join now!

Signing up is easy, just follow these simple steps:

• Comment this topic or send me a private message
  • Wait until I add access rights to your account
  • Read through the “getting started” topic and watch the introduction videos (I will send you a link)
  • Play :slight_smile:

To shorten the waiting time I suggest you watch @Mjeno’s introduction video on how our User Interface works. It’ll help you get into the game!

I could like to join.

I sent you a private message.

i would like to join as well. :slight_smile:

would love to join if it is still possible! :slight_smile:

Hey, i would like to join.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello, I read about this on the site MassivelyOverpowered and would like to be invited to the alpha test.

I picked a good time to check in on the forums then. I would love to join the alpha

Looks like you guys might be making what EVE was supposed to have been. I’d love to join the alpha test!

ooo, fun! yes please!

@snozzled @Randseed i am currently not in the office, will add you later

I would like to join. :slight_smile:

I would like to join please

I am also interessted in joining the game.

I am VERY much interested in giving this game a try. This is exactly the type of game I am into. BTW…GOOD JOB!!! The screens look amazing!

Looks very interesting ! Count me in.

@Skolind, @rahkriga, @larsancaya and everybody else currently in the third alpha test:

The official end of the third alpha test has been reached, but we haven’t decided when to start a new one yet. The servers will be up and running for at least the rest of the week. Just wanted to give you a heads up! :slight_smile:

Hi molp I would Like to join the next alfa test!

I would like to join the alpha test game. ( long time airlinesim player)

Well, i would love to participate, too.

But i considered waiting for the thread, announcing the fourth iteration, to pop up.