The ultimate gaming journey, episode 4. six wonderful space alicorns in!

Hello everyone!!! :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

as you can see, I got a little bit of something special today… :boom: :boom: :boom:

I was visited by a magical space alicorn that bought me a pro space license key! :tada: :boom: :tada:

(people who have questioned the magical space alicorn have had their accounts mysteriously, magically deleted for seamlessly no reason at all without any way to recover their account, you have been warned)

(ps: this is not to be taken seriously and is mostly a joke. to: the developers of the game)

(pss: please don’t ban me for a dumb reason. to: the developers of the game)

:tada: :boom: :tada:

It was pretty cool that activated instantly too, I didn’t expect that to happen honestly…

:boom: :boom: :boom:

anyways! :boom: :boom: :boom:

let’s get to my plans and what I did today. :tada: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart: :tada:

today was pretty slow honestly and it was mostly just getting ready for what I would call the great protein paste spam. :open_mouth: :unicorn: :boom: :boom: :boom:

which means I’m basically just going to do protein paste production for a week straight because they make me a ton of currency to use to upgrade a lot of my stuff later! :boom: :unicorn: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :boom: :boom: (all of you probably right now. :yawning_face: :unamused: :disappointed:)

so, I have a awesome idea to pass the time! :tada: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :tada:

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

:boom: :boom: :boom:

a fun art challenge! :tada: :boom: :tada: :boom: :tada:

but not any normal art challenge, no, not that.

The challenge is to draw the most funny and dumbest things that are related and connected to my previous posts and this one in 3D paint or anything else you have available.

The winner will be based on a vote from everyone on the form that can see this and the winner will be based on creativity and humor and not how good they can draw things.

The winner gets to draw something for the next post and I have to try to explain what’s in it and the story without knowing what the story is other than from the probably going to be poorly made drawing in the post.

the only rules are, which a number next to the drawing to tell me which drawing is for which episode, have fun, respect each other and everything else goes. :white_heart: :purple_heart: :tada: :boom: :tada: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

now how fun drawing everybody! :white_heart: :purple_heart: :tada: :boom: :tada: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

(only if you want to participate that is. :slightly_smiling_face:)

all of the drawing contestants go in the comments.

good luck everyone! hehe. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

:tada: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart: :tada: