The ultimate gaming journey, episode 1. three days in

well, hello everyone! I got this fun idea to do a daily blog thing of the game, so let’s get into it! :boom:

The first day was mostly just planning in trying to figure out how the game even work and watching videos and stuff about it. I picked the farming one with a good planet, not knowing what it was so that I could become self sufficient, because that is my common sense apparently when I first see the game…

anyways! near the end of the first day, I saw that oxygen was high in demand so I decided to try to buy the materials for it by the end of the day before I got off, and, I did! :boom:

of course I had almost nothing left currency wise by that time, but I didn’t care because I had my ultimate oxygen/ garbage nitrogen generator! :boom:

the second day was more slow and I mostly just got the materials to build a third pioneer habitation and apparently I couldn’t sell the oxygen because there was a oxygen trade war where everyone’s showing the oxygen wanted to sell it expensive and everyone else wanted to buy it cheap and it’s still going on even today…

war, war never changes…
:boom:
anyways! near the end of the day decided to sell some of my crops and other stuff that I didn’t need anymore to basically buy enough consumables so that all my pioneers could have 100% efficiency on day two which is really fun actually. I also tried playing the market with kombuchas. (didn’t work the next day and I lost money. :cry: )

honestly, I don’t understand why everyone in the chat keeps on saying the game is slow, I think it’s the perfect speed! hehe.

oh! one more thing! I wanted to get more money by doing shipping for other people…when I finally realize I had to pay money to get the pro pass in order to do it… :cry:

but I came back the next day to prevail anyways! :tada:

so far today, I bought 60 silicon ore because I’m planning to turn it into pure silicon in a smelter a lot later after I get another rig, farmstead and then finally a incinerator because it was only 43.99 per ore on the exchange. :boom:

also, all my stuff was backed up when I got on but I fixed it so it doesn’t matter that much anymore honestly. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you all like these because I’m going to give you more of them. :white_heart:

you will never see the last of me! never! hehe.

ps: I honestly hope this is allowed… people, please have mercy on me…

:purple_heart: :white_heart: :unicorn: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

update! :boom:

apparently someone has been buying protein paste for a insane amount of money per one for the past few days, so you know what that means…

that means it’s time to abuse it! :tada: hehe.

update on the oxygen trade war…

it’s mostly a stand still.

…what?

1 Like