The APEX update will be released on Thursday February 10th
If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
The improved maps offer a new filter mechanism that allows filtering for resource deposits and populations.
The highlight section in the settings allows to select from a range of items (like fleet, bases, but also public infrastructure) that are then being displayed as icons on the map.
The maps have been integrated into the mobile UI.
You can now block specific players (via their
USR command) from accepting your Local Market ads. If you want to unblock them again, you can do so via the new
Instead of having a single production tax rate for each expertise category (such as agriculture, resource extraction, …) it is now possible to define the tax rate for expertise category and workforce!
This change will allow the governors to fine tune the tax rates for various situations. Higher workforce tiers also have higher maximum fees now.
A governor will be able to select programs, which run for a week, from four categories. Immigration programs attract a certain workforce. Family support programs increase the growth of pioneer, settler and technician workforces. Education programs increase the level-up rate of all workforces and therefore, their chance to move to the next higher workforce level. Finally, festivity programs increase the happiness of all workforce tiers across the board.
All programs, except the immigration ones, will have three different versions with increasingly strong effects. Programs do not require any materials, only cash. The costs depend on a basis factor and population factor that scales linearly.
- Implemented a new color scheme for material categories
- Inventories can now be sorted by material category (
- Added the ability to copy screens in the screen drop-down
- The orchard (
ORC) now benefits from the soil fertility
- Re-positioned the buttons to move orders in the production queue to the left of the list, so that they’re not as close to the cancel button
- Your balance in your faction’s currency will now be shown in the header of the mobile version
- The “post ad” button now show you the type of the ad to reduce the risk of accidentally posting the wrong kind of ad
- Increased need fulfillment values of high-tier and hybrid population infrastructure
- Increased level-up rates and level-up bonus provided by educational population infrastructure
- Reduced stop-gap factor in the decline of workforces due to unhappiness (now up to 40% decline if happiness is 0%)
Nmarket maker from 49 to 33 (it was too high with gas giant N output)
- Added alternative recipes for
ORCthat use higher-tier materials as input for more efficiency (shoutout to @Ficks_Dinkum for the suggestions)
- Reworked HQ upgrade costs to include a wider variety of materials (besides prefabs), such as
ADS. (Note: The costs won’t change for the current level. You’ll get the new costs starting with the next level.)
- We fixed a multitude of smaller UI and UX issues in the mobile version. Here are some examples:
- The inventory transfer screen has been improved and shows the respective material amounts in the source and target inventory.
- It is now possible to transfer shipments
- The slider to select the amount of materials to be transferred now works better if space in the target inventory is limited
- We fixed the bug that prevented inventories, especially the fuel tanks, to be filled to the maximum in some cases.
- We fixed an issue with the URL in the desktop version that would accumulate
%2Fcharacters. Visiting https://apex.prosperousuniverse.com/ (without any URL parameters) once should fix it.
- Fixed a bug that prevents to run for governor when the election phase of a previous, failed attempt somewhere else overlaps with the current run.