Bugs and Improvements

prun bug
The second shortcut at the top is the old style and therefore does not work.

2 Likes

This same behavior is exhibited in [COM] as well - it loads your entire message list in reverse order.

Sometimes if the server is running slowly it can take in excess of 20 or 30 seconds for me to see my recent messages.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been seen / mentioned before, but my FX order did not complete even though it looks like it should. Shouldn’t our perfectly matching ask & bid offers just go through?

1 Like

Seems to be an issue with the charting API & how volume figures are displayed.

The y-axis is broken, “zero” is actually 40,000 units. Additionally, instead of going to 120, 140k, it just says 100k every time.

We also see some weird notation on markets with very very low volume figures

Had a headscratcher just now that might or might not be intended behavior, but had me at a loss for a minute as a newbie:

I purchased fuel for the first time, arrived at the station whose CX I’d bought it through, picked up the cargo contract I was there to fetch, then attempted to take delivery of the fuel. Opened the contract, the FULFILL button was green, clicked it, button switched to an animation of slanty orange stripes cycling through it like it was trying to do something, but just never stopped trying to do something and the fuel never showed up. Wish I’d thought to grab screenshots.

Eventually it occurred to me that my cargo bay was completely full, and maybe it can’t be delivered straight into my tanks. I rented a warehouse space, clicked FULFILL on the fuel contract, and BAM delivered.

SO! For user experience, I’d suggest one of two things. Either a) don’t show a green FULFILL button if there’s no valid location for the delivery to complete, or b) allow fuel to be delivered directly into a tank that has capacity available for it (better).

Loving the game, glad I tumbled into it at the current development state, looking forward to being part of its evolution!

2 Likes

ORC’s are currently not being affected by the fertility bonus that was added to them in this update: Release Notes - Atlas
A few of us recall seeing ORC’s running at a higher efficiency directly after this update, but we are unsure as to when it stopped being affected.

Here is a comparison between a FRM and an ORC to show the difference:

At least 4 of us have found this affecting our ORC’s, and so far no-one has the boost still active.

If fulfilment didn’t work (not enough room) there should have been an error message show up.

This being said, server problems can happen where the hampsters need a kick & that message might not show up.

Thanks for the bug report, this will be fixed with tomorrow’s release

It’s a well-known bug that production lines get misaligned from the new order and details buttons image
I was able to make a fix that works in PMMG Extended, not sure if it could be adapted to work in the game’s actual code.

const elements = Array.from(document.querySelectorAll(“div[class~=‘Iw1zMtcrB7NFCxAG4xTz8g==’]”));
elements.forEach(prod => {
const innerElem = prod.querySelector(“div[class~=‘gecI5uGBluvjP5GCRk3dHA==’]”) as HTMLElement;
innerElem.style.overflowX = “hidden”;
innerElem.style.overflowY = “scroll”;
if(innerElem.firstChild == null){return;}
const count = (innerElem.firstChild as HTMLElement).children.length;
(prod as HTMLElement).style.width = (count * 120) + “px”;
});

It essentially sets the style of the middle production pane (class gecI5uGBluvjP5GCRk3dHA==) to overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll, preventing scrolling.

It then sets the width of the window itself (class Iw1zMtcrB7NFCxAG4xTz8g==) to 120 * the number of production lines (# of children).

Hopefully this helps, it makes everything stay in sync with no overflow out of the buffer or anything.

Hello, i was trying to change the queue order in one of my production lines in order to get the OVE order running, as I did not have enough PG to start the more expensive PWO order. I had one open slot, so I tried to move OVE up, it filled the open slot and moved the PWO back to first in queue (so far all good). But I wanted the OVE to be again first in queue as I still had enough PG for more runs. When I tried to move the orders again, the arrows seemed not to do anything, I clicked both up/down several times without success, until I realized that it has been eating up my resources with every attempt to move the order up to the point that I had no remaining PG, after that I was able to move the orders in queue freely again. I could see booking of the production fees as I was clicking the arrows. These are recurring orders. Also as it was pointed out to me on discord, the ‘active orders’ counter is now higher than the number of slots i have available.

1 Like

HQ relocation is bugged - incorrectly will move the HQ to a planet other than the one I’ve selected.

This gentleman made these comments on Discord:

1. Gladi099 | GO | QWNE

it will move it to promitor
there is a bug were the HQ wont be moved to where you want it
only happens sometimes
and to some people
refresh the browser
and check again

I can confirm shift+f5 browser refresh fixed

2 Likes

Replying only as this post shows how the charts used to look.

Not sure if it was an intentional chance, the CXPC are now showing blanks for periods with no sales an no connecting lines

I had a discussion with Molp on discord about this. It’s in the official PRUN discord in the #help channel a couple days ago.

tl;dr it was a small change to the library they use to make charts. I personally didn’t find the change very good. Candlesticks don’t function like this normally.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out. A while ago I muted a lot of channels - I should have checked out the channels before posting.

There is a bug in the buffer scaling for the CXPO and FXPO screen

FXPO Normal:

Scale it down:

Same thing happens in CXPO:

The numbers in the entry fields for Lots, Minimum Price, Quantity and Price Limit get pushed off to the right, even when there is plenty of room for them in the buffer.

2 Likes

Hello,

While beeing on the newcomer landing page, I immediately noticed one issue which is tied to the way font size has been defined (in pixels)
since I’m using 27" screen and 1440p, pixel are really… really small ^^’

could it be convert from 11px to 11pt instead ? points are more responsive than pixels.

I took a quick screen with the original font size (left) and altered font size in point (right).

It would be particularly useful if the email notifications contained the short summary of each notification (ie. the text that appears in the NOTS buffer), rather than just saying the count of how many new notifications there are.

1 Like

It would be useful when helping new users in the chat if we could mark up a buffer command to make it clickable. Like being able to write [BUI CM] rather than saying “click NEW BFR, then type BUI CM”.

Failing that, a few more ways of marking up things in the chat, like making material names to link to their MAT buffer, similar to the way C.CI1 links to the CXP buffer.

I’m not getting notifications when my ships arrive. I noticed this a while ago and took due note today about specifically when my ships were supposed to arrive.

All 3 of these were supposed to arrive within a couple minutes of each other. Of this I am 100% certain.

But I only got two arrival notifications.

Here’s a minor improvement suggestion. In building contruction the required materials aren’t always listed in an orderly fashion. For example, HB1 is BSE–BBH–BDE–etc and HB2 is BBH–BDE–BSE–etc.

Not only is this visually and organizationally unappealing, but it makes things more complicated/confusing when I’m trying to add up the materials I need for multiple buildings or if I’m trying to compare materials needed to what I have in stock.

Please add some order to this madness – alphabetical + material type(fabs[b,l,r,a]/const. parts/const. mats)

1 Like