Community Awards Voting - October

Nominations thread

October Nominations

PrUn’s Player of the Month (October, 2020)

Prdgi Prize for Community (October, 2020)

Catfizzing in the Grave (October, 2020)

• McCowan
  • Dirk_Diggler (per donor’s condition)

Did someone do something noteworthy or notorious? Who was very influential this month?

• McCowan
  • Dirk_Diggler

0 voters

Has someone done something great for our community? Is there someone who always helps the newbies?

• Dover
  • Iridium
  • th3kracken
  • McCowan
  • Kapusta
  • Tex
  • Rubicate

0 voters

The fizzy cat sees the galaxy. The fizzy cat spins in his grave.

• McCowan
  • Dirk_Diggler

0 voters

Doesn’t seem to be recording my vote in Prize for Community

Its a multi-selection, so you will need to manually click “Vote now!” to record the vote rather than have it auto recorded like the other polls.

Yeah i do that and it doesn’t seem to lock in. But maybe it has? I’ve come back and my one vote is still there…

It is kinda weird how there is no change to the form once the vote is recorded. Player of the Month and Community both have the same number of recorded votes, so if you have voted in each of them then it has likely been reocrded.

1 Like

Well, the polling period is over.

Congratulations to all our winners!!! I will be in contact with the winners sometime soonish as I find/make the time.

Thankyou to everyone who voted, nominated, or otherwise participated in the PrUn Community Awards for October 2020!

Congratulations to @Dirk_Diggler!

Congratulations to @I_am_Tex !

No nominee received the minimum required 20 votes. This award will roll over to November.

1 Like

Good morning, my wonderful Prospertorians.
It was a mere 306 days ago when I stumbled upon a certain PCGamer article and never did I think in a million years that it would change my life so dramatically for the better. This game and this community is amazing and never have I ever seen an entire group of people be so connected, understanding and accepting of one another. From the wonderful and well spoken Housty-poo to the fair tempered Hoogy-loo, I deeply appreciate from the bottom of my giant heart all your votes and support. I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU, THE PEOPLE! YOU ARE THE TRUE HEROS!

I am not sure if I could ever quite replicate the series of events that unfolded over the course of this last months. Starting with holding the entire server hostage for days, creating an fake protection racket (with the help of a couple of big names wink), to having so many contracts breach that I an unsure if I will ever get the goods shipped somewhere useful. It was been a wild ride (just ask my reliability rating) that I never expected to go from being the most hated player on the server to accepting the first ever player of the month award.

I want you all to know though, I will not let this great and ever encompassing honour go to my head. I am still the good ol’ Dirky boy you know.

I would like to include a relevant quote from my on again off again mistress whom some of you might have heard of…

“Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (from Promitor!)
Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got
I’m still, I’m still Dirky from the block”

• J-Lo, 2002.
9 Likes