Bugs and Improvements

Ship repair shows nothing available even if there is only 1 unit short

Can we get this updated to show the short items like construction

Couple things I see as potentially bugs, or if design features, room for improvement.
Deleted Trades -
There is a “Deleted” filter on the CXOS buffer/tab. But as things currently stand, if you delete a trade, it is vanished out of existence. From your trades history to your notifications, no trace is left. And this is also true for partially filled orders as well. The “deleted” filter when it is the only one selected doesn’t display anything. So if this is a feature, I don’t understand its purpose. I personally would love to see all of my deleted trades in a separate list. Like maybe the filter could just be turned off by default. Ultimately, I keep track of my income/profit via Saganaki’s FIO by pulling my CXOS data and filtering it. Trades I have to delete in order to reprice that are partially filled just disappear into the ether, which skews all of my numbers.
Repricing Trades without deletion -
For obvious reasons, a feature to simply reprice a trade/set a new limit would be very VERY welcome. As it stands, orders have trades, and both have associated limit values for price. Perhaps there is a way to separate the two and make the order price whatever the current price is (that you can change), and the trade prices within the order equal to the actual amount those lots sold for.

1 Like

I agree. A better financial log of CX trade history, and, replacement of existing orders (aka being able to edit their values) would be nice.

I agree, having to delete a trade and lose the partial fill record can be annoying at times.

I have no real solution for the fix just noting that more then 2 dislike the current action.

Hi sirs. I think we need to adjust some mm’s. These changes should provide more economic incentives for the primary marketmaker inflation products to come from more complex, diverse sources instead of primarily from IDC. It shouldn’t be the best ROI.

The changes, especially to electronic systems, should spur a far more diverse and complex high-end supplychain for electronics. The market is kind of lacking that at the moment, and I think it would only take some adjustments to make it much more attractive.

All Drones: +10%
All Electronic Systems: +25%, maybe even +50%. They are wildly underpriced.
All Energy Systems: +5%
ADR: 48000 → 56000, and even here I think this is very underpriced, all steps in the chain are unprofitable in the current market.
NV1: 100,000 → 135,000
NV2: 150,000 → 200,000

And, here we go:

EDC : 11500 → 11300
IDC: 16200 → 15500

I think that we need one last push to make other options more attractive than mass IDC farms for the profit min\maxers.

2 Likes

Expanding on this, this actually applies to all contracts. And it doesn’t matter how they are setup.

I can no longer edit any CONTD contract.

Could we have thousand separators for the INV buffer?
Would make the numbers easier to read.

2 Likes

One more thing I just realized about this. Some of the default mm’s are going to start becoming problematic - should these base mm’s be moved up as we allow inflation to start running? What will happen is real supply of these items will taper to zero, as we all source them from the MM, because the price isn’t allowed to go where it needs to.

This will also make new players starting making those items less-well-off than they otherwise would have been if they could sell their products at “full price”, when they have to buy luxuries at unrestrained prices.

Part of the balance is the question - should these mm’s be part of the credit deflation mechanisms like the apex representation center and COLIQ? Their initial purpose is to kickstart the fledgling economy, which is no longer needed.

2 Likes

Buy contracts still won’t accept changes to the item condition without modifying the quantity. If you set the contract to say, FF for 1000, then try to change it to SF without changing the quantity from 1000, then the save button on the condition popup just doesn’t work.

This has existed since the release before last.

1 Like

I just started and think I found a mistake: I just started on the the planet BS-788 - Nova Honshu (BS-788c) and the sector should be called BS but on the Map it says the sector is called SB.

It’s a common inconsistency. I was confused too when I saw my system is OT in the TO sector, and there were some other systems that were actually the correct TO. I’m unsure if there’s a pattern. I figure at this point it’d break stuff to fix it, but as long as the system names are the same for all players it doesn’t seem to cause issues. The hexagonal sector names don’t really show up anywhere else besides the map, and there’s not much of a pattern between them to help with navigation.

Anyways I have a bug report of my own. Starting today, local market offerings aren’t showing properly. They successfully populate after the page loads, but then after around 1 second they disappear. I figured it was my browser, a userscript, or some extension, so I fired up another browser and it still happened. I asked in chat about it and someone else said it was happening for them too. I was still able to post an ad, and someone noticed+accepted it immediately, so I figure it’s not broken for everyone.

Edit: Seems to resolve itself if I edit the command of the panel and then re-enter it, essentially reloading it. Still inconvenient though.

Renaming a ship (from it’s default unnamed) crashes FLT

The search box in CXOS should empty the text of your previous successfully accepted query. Currently, after each submission, you must manually highlight and erase the text in order to input a new search. I’d like to be able to hit enter (which does work!) and just start typing the next item I want to add to the filter.

There is possibly outdated information in the infoboxes under the Planet Info. So under the command PLI for any planet with infrastructure, go under the tab Infrastructure and hover over the little (i)'s next to the infrastructure. For the Planetary Administration Center it mentions election votes, and that votes can also be acquired by completing tasks from the Exodus Council. Already asked it in the global help channel, and multiple people think it is outdated.

The direct command for it is BUI ADM.

1 Like

CTX: Government 430b

1 Like

The leaderboards for workforce are broken - nothing ever loads. And I think right now all leaderboards are broken in a different way - I can’t get anything to load right now.

Some things load faster than other. Some load after a long delay and some never load.

I’d like to suggest that the devs find another use for NE besides just making AEF. There are currently just 3 bases producing 95% of the universe’s NE and even that is too much as all three players are sitting on massive stockpiles.

We produce enough NE to make 10k AEF per week. By my calculations, the average base on a gaseous planet needs less than 5AEF/wk for repairs.

1 Like

Clicking on the link in FXOS no longer brings up the orderbook, it brings up FXP.

Either I’m tripping or this was just recently changed. I STRONGLY think this should be reverted. It should bring up CXOB in both cases.

1 Like