Bugs and Improvements

APF has a very long list of ingredients. When opening the material page for H2O you have to resize the window to see everything.

After resize: https://i.imgur.com/OhqLZnd.png

My suggestion would be to just wrap the ingredients line so that there are at most 4 ingredients in one row.

1 improvement and 1 bug:

Bug:
In the fly buffer where you configure how much ftl and stl you use you can click on the slider and move it with the arrow buttons on you keyboard. However sometimes it suddenly shows the Action succeeded overlay. Scared the living … out of me. However nothing seemed to have happened as my ship was still there.

Feature enhancement:
I’m having trouble creating an overview of my current open trades in the exchanges. I could delete all the successful ones to create an overview of the open ones but i don’t want to as that information is still helpfull sometimes. I would like the CXOS buffer have an option or a filter or a sort so that you can get all open trades together. In 1 overview, without having to go through page and page because maybe there is a stale trade somewhere.

This doesn’t work as well for me. Either I can scroll the production lines and see everything, or I can scroll the whole window, which cuts off the production lines that aren’t visible when I start scrolling.

Example : https://gyazo.com/6bc379c6f6afba3a4cdccfac13f21935

Also, another UI issue

https://gyazo.com/6a1a27fea26e91553ff1e1bd179b95d3

The inventory buffer is not scrollable. I have to expand it to go through the full list. Not a major issue but one none-the-less

1. MCG cost is absent from BUI view of buildings, not sure why.
  2. Software Development products are absent from the BUI view.
  3. Disabling notifications for production orders completion doesn’t seem to work.
  4. PLI BE-796d makes Apex console crash (“connection lost”).

Thanks for the bug reports. Here are some answers:

• MCG is part of the environment specific building costs, that’s why it doesn’t appear in the BUI command
  • Disabling a notification only disables the emails, not the in-game alerts. Do you still receive emails about that notification type?
  • About the crash: We are aware and have a ticket about that

Thanks, will be fixed with the next major release

Thanks, I hope I will be able to fix this for the shipbuilding release

Thanks for your reply. About notifications: my mistake, I don’t receive emails, I just thought (and/or wished) I could disable in-game alerts.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s a already known bug but for some reason the INV Buffer is not scrollable or did I do something wrong?

It’s a bug and it will be fixed with the next release.

1 Like

I keep looking for the fx buffer and i keep getting lost. I now know why this is. If i open a new buffer you are able to search. When you search for Exchange however fx does not show but all (i presume all) the others do show.

Can you fix the fx cmd that it is also searchable by the description?

I know that there is a chicken-and-egg issue with Scientists: Scientists require AI Assisted Lab Coats to produce anything, and the software for this required resource can only be made by a WORKING Software Lab which requires ALL Scientists to operate. This makes it so that if you run out of Lab Coats and can’t get the supplies to make it, all of the supplies are used up and it’s no longer possible to employ scientists. Maybe find something else mandatory for Scientists, and make this an option?

I think I’ve run across this planet crashing APEX as well… I forgot about it though and not sure of the designation, but this is probably it.

My ship just arrived on Umbra, empty. I tried to load it, but this happened. My brain is working, right?

It is still in orbit around Umbra!

Oops, sorry about it (please delete that, and this)

I’m not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I noticed that in the construction page BSE and BBH alternate in the order they are listed, its not always alphabetical.

This is also the case for STO.

Processing of NA has a design flaw, as I see it. When NA is produced from HAL, two NA are produced, one CL is produced. The only product that uses NA uses one NA and one CL, but there are several products that use CL. That means as HAL is split into two NA and one CL, either one or two NA are left over in producing the next product, with nothing that can possibly use the NA. Since there is no way to throw away the NA, this means that storage is increasingly used for NA and can not be recovered. Can this be fixed by adding a product that uses NA without using CL?

market buys NA at 25 per unit