Apothecary's Governership Update - Mad's Style

Since apparently everyone has one of those, let’s get one too!

This one will be very simplistic until populous. It is there to remain transparent

on 2020-08-15 was the first COGC upkeep under ILT leadership. The previous was almost fully paid beforehand.

Since Apothecary is not a CX planet, a small ajustement as been made to cover shipping fee.

This puts the Apothecary Governership Wallet at (20.280) ICA. Next update coming tomorrow with the first payout.

2 Likes

First divident is in

Puts the wallet up to (11.070) ICA

Assuming the figure will go up somewhat next payout as long production chains come round. Be interesting to see how much…

I wonder if it might be simpler to just give a general shipping fee, i’m assuming you’re just paying yourself, and for ~1,000 it seems fairly below market rates so i have zero issue with that so just trying to think what might be easier for you and a bit clearer.

Also can i just confirm you mean -11,070… As in you are owed 11,000.

I did estimate around 78-80k profit from taxes, so I really hope it goes back up :slight_smile:

For shipping I could up it to around 8k/ trip? Also, to be faire, I did pay less than the prom prices for RAT and have tons of DW produced. I am not too worried about 1 or 2 ICA per unit here!

And yea (11.070) = -11.070

As leader of the opposition I can confirm i won’t be worrying about 1-2 ICA for RATs or DW.

I too hope it goes up and goes up quickly. This again further shows the need for governor bankaccounts. Non company switching. Money does in to it regardless. Pre-ADM the amount just gets stockpiled or automatically sent to the magical bank accounts of the factions.

Second corp divident is in, still a bit low to my taste!

Total is now 9.500 ICA

1 Like

COGC paid a few days ago

Cost of 20.956 ICA, bringing it down to (11.546) ICA

some money coming in!

25.410 ICA brings it up to 13.864 ICA

Where’s the ()'s for negative numbers come from? It’s really messing with my mind. But i’m glad to see the taxes have risen to the kind of numbers you’d predicted.

Nice to see some teamwork and specially the excel.cheers! Maybe you guys can role play in the thread to make it more interesting. There are many players (including myself) who like to read. -:slight_smile:

1 Like

more money in the pocket

so far every populous building has been paid out from pocket, so didn’t take those into account

we are up to 41.084 ICA in the wallet

think they came from accounting? not sure

Was also expecting more around 80k, but guess the math are a bit off :slight_smile: long queue for chemistry!

Correct. Accounting standards use ( ) to denote a negative value. ( ) are far easier to read than a -.

Source: Tax accounting in my younger days.

well some small updates

Some money came in! with got the wallet up to 70.444 ICA

Part of the COGC was paid for a total of 11.440 ICA. Remaining was paid by two locals! Brings us down to 59.004 ICA

Now comes the fun part! Around 350k has been invested to put up the current infrastructure. I have kinda lost track of the recurring cost of them, and with the prices still swinging a lot, I will try to pin down our weekly cost for them during the week. For now, I have considered that expenses to have come from my wallet until I can confirm the taxes can pay for the COGC + POP buildings.

1 Like

Another update!

Money came in which brings the wallet up to 90.3k

Obviously as I wanna post this, the COGC screen is not loading for me :slight_smile:

50k is also spent this week for 400 OFF, bought directly in apothecary. This will last about a week with the level 1 INF and SS. We might not need both running at 100% following the grace period, however, this shows the current “minimal taxes” won’t cut it for our populous needs.

Therefor, I am looking for everyone’s opinion on the current taxes. Would you prefer the taxes to be slighted augmented to be sure the populous buildings needs? Or should we keep them free for all and send the extra taxes cash into it?

Feel free to give me your opinion in here, or in game!

1 Like

As far as I see, maxing taxes at faction aligned planets is a normal move. Which probably can’t cover infrastructure upkeep anyway.

1 Like

Quick weekly update!

Tax have gone up, I expect to go up to around 70k per week within the next month which might be enough. Still trying to figure out how much consumables we actually need to give to the SST and INF to be enough for us

the Wildlife park idea is kinda mooch at this point. With no SOI available, I will turn towards an Art Cafe. A bit more expensive to setup, but cheaper to keep going. Will also benefit out few AML owners on the planet

Money out for COGC is around 25k this week

SST current cost is 72k per week. INF is currently sitting at 112k (with market prices). SST and INF will need to be upgraded to level 2 to keep up I believe, will have to see how much consumables to keep them at a decent hapiness level

2 Likes

More money came in

Will leave the taxes as current for the following week, but I think we will need to get them higher :frowning:

Expected upgrades this week
ACA will be built
Wildlife Park should be done sunday-tuesday area
SST will get upgraded to level 3

This will hopefully get all our pop stabilized. We will probably be able to only use the cheaper consumables once SST/INF get to higher levels

1 Like

quick one since I enter midterms!

Money is in
ACA came up this week
Wildlife park should be up monday or tuesday
Will work on getting a WCE or 3rd level of SST depending on pio/settlers stats next week

2 Likes

Hey, another quick update!

COGC just popped in, at around 26.5k expense.

I’ve also detailed out a bit more what I would like to have supplied to the pop infra vs what is currently supplied. I think holding 2/3 consus for the SST and INF at current level will be enough, and 1 for the PAR and ACA. A bit more (or less) is in currently which should allow us to grow a bit of a buffer in terms of pops.

In orange is currently fed. First set is prom’s CX price. Second set is what I can currently produce keeping around 1k/day/bmp and 2k/day/GF or POL. These are all per level, therefor SST and INF needs to go x2 for us. Only DW or GL would be fed to the ACA depending on what is available.

This would give us a cost of
SST - 41.1k
INF - 45.1k
PAR - 22.75k
ACA - 20k
COGC - 18.55k (weekly)

A grand total of 147.5k per week of consumables!

Hopefully this will be enough (even too much) to keep up with our demand. I believe taxes should come around this amount (we are going for around 110-115k this week with the small adjustements)

Finally, I would love to start growing the activity on the LM in apoth! We already have C and HAL/MG being sold on LM quite frequently. However, a decent supply of O, H and H2O would be amazing. If anyone produces those and can commit to shipping, or organizing shipping to get it put up on market please let me know!

2 Likes