Your favorite Quality of Life feature

Let us chose who we do business with. Or not. Outside of the CXs, each player with a ‘Do Not Trade’ and a ‘Preferred Trading Partner’ list.

Private contracts for services and high level goods would make this community infinitely more social.

3 Likes
  1. What @Visinvictus suggested Load, Unload interface with text box to input quantity + Option to unload everything automatically on arrival.
  2. Total all consumables on each line. I go nuts over such a simple thing and I hope I don’t even have to explain it…
  3. Queue loops. It’s there in competition with point number 2 but only because I am not a wholesaler but I understand their frustrations.
1 Like

Would it be possible to maybe an additional cue for every 2 similar buildings as a solution?

I’ve heard ctrl+space is supposed to open a new buffer, but it works sporadically for me.

1 Like

Ahh wow, you learn something new every day.
Seems to work if you haven’t got a chat selected.

1 Like

Sorry I forgot.
4. I do not understand why display in ship interface 145.25t/400t . Empty weight/volume would be more useful.
And if I make a contract for 125t of ALO is it possible to be shown in contract interface when I make the contract how heavy it is and how much it takes?

1 Like

My QoL wishlist in no particular oder:

• fix chat loading. Make it have pages like CONT etc.?
  • make the ctrl + space “new buffer” controls functional, it rarely works
  • Governor Account seperate from CORPFIN
  • More Corp Fuctions like kicking afk members etc.
  • Better Inventory management (folders, move specific numbers, etc.)
  • proper Consumables overview for your bases

I’d like to add inventory management as well. Maybe folders for base inv so I can see what I need to see at a quick glance and have the rest hidden away.

1 Like

The poll is now live in this topic!

1 Like

something to prevent LM ad spamming …

I know I missed the poll, and everyone has already mentioned most of the things that I encounter, but here’s a simple thing that occurred to me today.

A contract cancel request feature - you can request to cancel and your partner can approve or deny. Sometimes there is a mistake and we just have to wait however many days for the contract to be cancelled (no actions taken). If money was exchanged the feature could easily reverse the transaction. If goods were exchanged then the partners can either agree to work it out, or the request can be denied.

3 Likes

Just found this thread and want to add something.

My absolute favourite would be “scheduled ship traffic”, including loading, unloading, fuelling.
Such a feature was available in the old Patrizier games already, 1990s or so. (yes, I’m that old…)

I’d like to have the ability to set a schedule which include things like:

• land on planet XY
  • refuel SF
  • unload 100 items of A, 250 of B, 23 of C
  • load 50 items of D, 1 of E.
  • wait for 5 hours
  • fly to planet YZ and land
  • for this flight use 20% SF and 30% FF.
  • etc.

Additonal there has to be options for if the ship has to wait or not in case one condition cannot be fullfilled. Like if the given number of something in the schedule is not available in the inventory. One should be able to set “wait until loding is finished” or “continue schedule anyway, even with no or partial loading”.

This feature is essential for me, together with repetitive order automation, already mentioned by other users. Imho, currently and despite all the new nice features the game got already, the game get’s a little boring. Not hat there not a lot of different things to do, but I just lack time to do them and I assume I’m not the only one. I have 10 bases now and cannot handle much more. I guess that 90% of the time I’m spending in PU is either for loading and unloading ships and set new production orders. I just don’t have time to check all the CoGC and planetary project needs, the gouvernor votes and other stuff. Not to talk about the COM channels and all the not-in-game channels like forum, Facebook, Twitter, Discard and whatever.

This a strategy game and should not be a click collectin one. I’d like to develop a strategy, put it in and see if it works and change the details until it runs like I want it to or until I develop another one.

Also it should continue to run even if I don’t log in every day without my staff starting to starve or the production lines stopping due to a lack of new orders. Works extremely good in AS.

Btw, could you please check the sort settings for ship cargo? Since we could set a default for planetary inventory sorting (which was a very good idea), it is not possible to change it for ship cargos any more. Not only the default, not at all.

Thanks a lot
Crest

such a shipping plan should require some sort of advance of the company and not be available from the start.

I think most of what we posted here could be implemented with a Company HQ (that has different upgrade modules) or by giving the Corp Vanity buildings a feature?

I know i am late but one of the things that bugs me is in the fly buffer you need to type the planet precisely. XT699c is not good enough while everyone knows what i mean. So i would like the - from XT-699c to be optional when setting a target

some small proposition too

add a link to planetary chat on the PLI or BS window? some less used chat can be a pain to scroll through or misstype it 3 times in the buffer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I forgot one big QOL. Please do not log us out so often. I have to login almost every day and I like security just as much as the next person but for a game this is not needed. A 30-day login period should be fine.

1 Like

Another small one I just though about
Very small, but have the default pickup in shipping contract be the current LM? maybe configurable to be either default pickup or dropoff?

When your ship lands the notification needs to show the ship name: the ticker is meaningless to me…

Digging it back up again :slight_smile:

Fulfillment attempt should show you a NOT of some sort! No way to know someone’s trying to deliver and you are full if they don’t DM you (which some of them don’t seem to know why or how it works)

1 Like

Let’s hope that shipping items with more than one item type (ranked 3rd in the poll) is in the backlog somewhere. I find that it’s a lot easier to build hyper specialized bases because shipping doesn’t really work well for small quantities of assorted items. Allowing for packaged shipments would really ease a lot of supply chain issues when growing past 10+ bases, and make off world CXs less painful if it will become possible to issue multi-part shipping contracts.