Your company name on your profile

Dear licensees,

It’s been a little quiet here lately, with not much going on in the old alpha and the team working hard to get the next version ready by, hopefully, late November. Life will return to the forum when that happens, even more so than it did with previous tests, because the next run will be (comparably) massive. :slightly_smiling_face:

In the meantime, we just made a small addition to the forum: You can now indicate your company name and code in your forum profile. Just click your profile picture in the top right, then the little cog icon, “Profile” on the left, and then look for the field labeled “company”. You can already see what it looks like on my profile.

Anyway, thanks for sticking around during our in-between-tests draught. We’re doing our best to make sure it’ll be worth the wait. Next week, Michi is launching a tiny, internal test world for our game designer and me to test, adjust and (try and) break with all the new features already in it. There’s loads of new things to discover I can’t wait to get my hands on, and once it’s ready for the public, you guys will be the first to know.

Cheers! :rocket:
Mjeno

2 Likes