we are currently looking for a freelancer to help us create the trailer for next month’s Free 2 Play launch.
Here are the deets:
- Tasks: cutting and editing video (e.g. After Effects); we need stylized, lightly animated screenshots and some kick-ass transitions
- Budget: paid gig; tell us your rate and we’ll work out the details
- Timeframe: we can start any time, trailer must be finished by mid/late August
- Scope: the trailer will be short (~ 60 seconds) and probably require a few days of work
- Requirements: nothing but a portfolio showcasing that you’re up to the task
The whole thing will go down in cooperation with our concept artist Mac, who will be contributing a few animated artworks in his usual style.
If you or somebody you know is up to the task, shoot me an e-mail: julian[AT]simulogics[DOT]net
PS: I’m not 100 % sure what this profile is called. VFX artist? Motion designer? If anybody knows, leave a reply; it’ll help us find the right person.