Universe News - Development Log #547

In this week’s devlog Michi talks about a NEWS command in the making and routes hit the test server.

You can find the full issue of the development log here.

2 Likes

Now that we have the handbook entry for routes, I do have a request: Can we have an additional WAIT step that allows us to align our shipments to specific times? I.e. the two following options:
“Wait until the next <12 am>” and “Wait until the next <12 am Saturday>”

That way I can align my shipping routes and ensure my ships don’t leave before I’ve collected all the shipments from my corpmates on specific days!

I’ll probably be getting the Star pack and testing out shipments in the test universe over the coming week! Thanks so much for this QoL!

2 Likes

One difference from NOTS is that parts of a news item can be clicked individually, for example to open the USR command.

This is great. Can you consider bringing this feature to NOTS too? Today, for example, clicking a “Ship foo arrived at its destination Katoa” notification brings up the system map for the destination, which has never been useful for me. Instead it would be nice to click either the ship name (to bring it up in SFC or clicking the destination name (to bring it up in PLI)

1 Like

Would be nice to have a planet news feature as well, some planets chat is used a lot and its easy to miss an announcement from the Government. Would be hand if they had the ability to push a news even on the planet.

1 Like