To buy .. or not to buy.

Hello everyone.
Today I decided to find some game that I can play while programming. I had no news until today of “Prosperous”. The thing is that the theme of the game appeals to me and well … here I am ready to start. Today I have decided to buy a game.

The problem is that I do not have the slightest idea of ​​what I am buying.

This is free to play? Is it now bolt won’t it be later?

How much does this PRO license really cost and what advantages does it offer within the game?

And I certainly do not understand this in his famous matrix: “Post-FA Game Time (months)” ?? This will be a monthly subscription based game ?? If so, how much will this cost?

I understand that there are people who have followed the development of this game since its inception and will be very happy to choose between 20 types of licenses to collaborate with the development support, however for a new player who knows “Prosperous” today, like me, I think It would be nice to make clear how much it costs, and even more important … how much will it cost?

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to our community. The devs have said it will be a 1 digit euro amount per month.

1 Like

It is going to take the Devs to fully answer your questions, but as it is quite late in Germany, I will add a little of what I know in the interim.

The game is currently in Alpha, but it is in a very playable state. I have seen finished games that are less stable.

The current licenses on offer will, to the best of my knowledge, run until the end of the alpha period. I have seen absolutely no indication of when that will be. The “Post FA Access” is, I believe, the number of months after the end of the Alpha that you will have the “Paid” access to.

The main advantage that the paid license gets you in the current implementation is access to the Local Markets which are located on many planets. This is also where shipping (hauling) contracts are used. In my opinion, this is an important part of the game and you would benefit significantly from being able to access it.

However, the game is playable in free mode via the Exchanges. I suggest all players start on one of the Exchange planets (Katoa, Montem, Promitor). You can play for a couple of days to see if you like it before investing in the paid licenses.

And welcome aboard! We love growing the community. Hope to see you in-game soon!