The ultimate gaming journey, episode 3. five **days** golden onion rings in

hello everyone! :tada: :unicorn: :tada:

I know it’s not christmas so you get golden onion rings instead of the usual golden rings, I know how expensive they are so I hope you like them. :takeout_box: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart: :gem: :tada: :gem:

:boom:

very dumb jokes aside, you all probably want to see what your daily dose of the adventure is don’t you? well little old me will definitely show you what happened today. :smiling_imp:

(I’m sorry but I couldn’t resist… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

anyways! :boom: :boom: :boom:

I did a very awesome thing today that showed my awesome money management skills without the use of spreadsheets. (I’m too lazy to use them and if I can make it work anyways, I don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

so here it is! :boom: :tada: :boom:

yeah, it was very tight, especially when one of the things I needed to buy for it got more expensive when I was buying it. :slight_smile:

I realized I had a lot of food backed up so I decided to buy the materials to make another food processor since I knew I was going to have to do that later anyways. :white_heart: :slight_smile: :white_heart:

after it happened was a wild experience because I thought that when I made the second food processor, it would make another tab for the second one… :worried:

so since my first instinct was to scroll down the food processor tab, I pretty much sat there for three minutes thinking that I just wasted about 12,900 units of currency for one single queue slot on a food processor… :unamused: (imagine facepalm emoji here) :unamused:

let’s say that my heart rate was probably over about 200 beats per minute for those terrible three minutes and leave it at that… :unamused: :angry: :unamused:

also, I had the sell all my oxygen for it for a much lower price than if I kept on going with the oxygen war, so they win this time… :slightly_smiling_face:

but I will be back next time… :boom: :boom: :boom: :crossed_swords: :bow_and_arrow: :gun: :boom: :boom: :boom:

anyways! :boom:

I hope you enjoyed today’s episode about me panicking for three minutes when I didn’t need too and getting stuff done. :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

if all you guys can goes have any tips for me or just want to join in the fun in the comment section, I encourage all of you to do so. :purple_heart: :white_heart: :grinning: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

liking the post would also be appreciated if you want too and you all are free to talk about it in the game chat as well if you want too as well…

as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you all have a great day, signing out.

your average spacefaring alicorn :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Why is it funnier when the panic someone experiences is the exact same as yours was in the exact same situation?
Every time a new player is shocked to learn that the queue doesn’t grow and buildings of the same type share the queue I get a nostalgic chuckle going.

2 Likes

maybe because it makes you think of the time when the same kind of thing was happening to you too so you laugh because of how silly you were to worry about it in that situation.

anyways, I hope I made your day and gave you a laugh with that. :purple_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart: