The Expanse Season 3

I would have preferred Netflix, but let’s not be picky :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah, please! Netflix declined a while ago unfortunately. And although the article states that the deal with Amazon isn’t closed yet, it looks like this is happening!

The Expanse has been picked up by Amazon! :fireworks:

3 Likes

I have still not watched season 3, patiently waiting for to come out on Netflix in Germany. But apparently a few weeks ago, because The Expanse was picked up by Amazon, it was pulled from Netflix altogether. :roll_eyes: I can’t get season 3 in Germany yet, Amazon.com won’t let me buy the digital download without a US-issued credit card. The DVD release is apparently going to take another year. Do they want me to pirate it? Do you guys have any other ideas beside pirating? :neutral_face:

No clue why Amazon would geo-block their own IP. But pretty sure there’s stupid licensing deals involved in the background that force that move. Which doesn’t make it any better…I’m just glad that I won’t get around to any season of The Expanse for another few months, given my limited time budget and the size of my TV backlog :wink:

IT’S FINALLY ON PRIME VIDEO. See you guys in a couple of days, bye. :smile:

I was super confused the other day that Season 1/2 are still pay-per-view while only season 3 is available as part of Prime.

And I am still grumpy that it isn’t available on Netflix anymore. Still haven’t watched the last part of S2 :confused:

Similar here…I wanted to show the first few episodes to someone and couldn’t without paying.

Just found this during lunch break. Pretty good first impression:

Sorry for the necro, but season 4 is comiiiing!

1 Like

Can’t wait! Already read 8/9 books, still waiting for the last one to be realeased. Its awesome story, hope they will manage to film it all :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

And season 5 has been ordered…yay!

2 Likes

I’ve also heart, that Amazon gave the studio much bigger budget than SyFy before, therefore we should expect almost realistic efects :yum:

1 Like

I just discovered my favorite imgur post ever.

1 Like

Ha. Haha. That’s fantastic!

1 Like