Release Notes - small balancing update

General Notes

If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.

New features

Changes

• Reduced the BSE market maker buy offer to 300
  • Added a market maker for NA to get rid of excess, since it has no other use right now
  • Changed the HAL -> NA, CL recipe to address weight issues
  • Reduced the O market maker buy offer slightly

Fixes

1 Like

Why sodium production increased by 2 times, and chlorine production is left at the same level? Sodium is used in one process, and chlorine in several processes. It would be correct to increase the production of chlorine compared to sodium.

urgh I kinda understand the recipe change for HAL->NA+CL from the weight perspective (mass balance checks out better now), I guess I could live with the additional cost of HAL (its not that expensive, just additional logistics), but I really dont get the time increase, CL is annoying enough to produce as it was and it is qutie the bottleneck for t3+ stuff (EPO, TCL, DDT)… the time change hurts like hell and I feel like that was quite uncalled for, do you have any rationale for that, guys? And I really dont wannt to hear it is justified by that additional 1 ICA for extra 1 NA :smiley:

3 Likes