If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- System Naming: Players who have purchased a supporter pack including the “Name-a-System” perk can now rename one (previously unnamed) system of their choice. To do so, open the map of the respective system and in the tile context, click the
SYSNMcommand. Of course, you can use said command directly as well.
- Planet Naming: Players who have purchased a supporter pack including the “Name-a-Planet” perk can now rename one (previously unnamed) planet of their choice. If you open the
PLItile for any eligible planet, a button will appear next to the empty name value. Click it to pick a name.
- The Amount label in the
FXPOtiles has been renamed to Quantity.
- The Limit label in the
FXPOtiles has been renamed to Price Limit.
- The quantity input field of the
CXPOtile now displays the material ticker as postfix.
- The price limit input field of the
CXPOtile now displays the currency code as postfix.
- A performance regression introduced with the previous patch should be resolved. It affected mostly screens that contain chat tiles. This fix is experimental.
- A fallback username will now be displayed in join/leave messages in chat rooms if a player has deleted their account.
- The planet and systems names will not update in real time in all locations around the game if a player renames them using the new features described above. They will become visible after a page reload, though.