If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- The material information buffer now shows if a material is used as a building material for a building.
- Fixed the naming of quite a few materials. Unfortunately the technical names have been exported during world creation. For example
Pioneer Clothinghas now become
Sealantis now called
- A successful company liquidation will now remove any sites owned by the liquidated company.
- The channel user list is now scrollable.
- The public corporation information now shows if the corporation has finished the HQ or not.
- Added a market maker for Argon
- Removed the market maker for sulfur
- Fixed a bug where two systems with the same name could be created during world creation. We will have to live with two
TM-790systems for this test, but it won’t happen again. Thanks @snozzled for pointing this out!
- Increased the size of material icons so that the ticker is not occluded by the amount display. Thanks @rumble for noticing it first!
- Fixed a bug that prevented to transfer cargo between two ships at the same space station.