The maintenance release will be released on 21.11.2019
This is a quick maintenance release.
If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- Resource extractors do not extract multiple resources at once anymore. If a planet has multiple resources of the same kind the extractors, collectors and rigs will have separate recipes for each resource.
- Corporations are being removed when the last shareholder leaves. That includes that all pending invites are deleted and all corporation structures are removed.
- A warning is shown during company creation if there are no free plots available at the selected location
- The weight and volume of STL fuel has been adjusted to 0.06 t / m³ per unit. That way the recipe makes more sense and it is possible to transport more fuel in the cargo hold. The STL fuel tank has been resized to fit 1500 units.
- Partially fulfilled contracts are now shown in the sidebar
- Changed the market maker buy price for Na to 25 (was 1)
- Split the FX order tile into two parts, for buying and selling. This should make FX a bit more user friendly
user xyz leftmessages are no longer shown in the global chat channel if they originate from a deleted user. We hope that this removes some clutter from the general channel.
- There was a bug that prevented multiple contract extension in a row. This is now possible.
- Some local market ads have not been updated properly when the underlying contract has been cancelled. Fixed now.
- The reimbursed materials on production order cancel have not been displayed correctly.
- Fixed the display of sliders
- Fixed a bug that reduced a company’s reliability rating although no conditions have been violated
- Allow to cancel halted production orders