The maintenance 03 release will be released not earlier than April 22nd!
This maintenance release focuses on the ‘new player experience’ and brings improvements that will help new players getting started!
If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
HELPcommand has been redesigned and contains a simple task-style tutorial and its progress is shown in the top bar:
- The post production order command
PRODCOnow has a new, optional drop down box that allows to filter the list of available recipes by product
- There are now order deletion fees in place for when you delete too many unfilled or partially filled orders on commodity exchanges within a certain time window. As long as you do not hit any of those limits, order deletions continue to be free of charge. Otherwise, a confirmation dialog will pop up informing you about the size of the fee. We’re not disclosing the exact parameters of this mechanism on purpose and we will keep monitoring this new feature to see how well it works in the real world. Expect adjustments as things develop.
- Company creation assistant: The commodity exchange selection has been replaced by a list of nearby comex, sorted by distance
- Company creation assistant: Instead of a list of materials for initial buildings we show a list of recommended buildings
PLIcommand now has more tooltips now, the environment factors gravity, temperature and pressure are now shown in a new component together with a graph indicating if additional buildings requirements exist
- Some commands display a
?icon in the header that links directly to the handbook
- All efficiency factors (experts, corp hq, cogc) are now multiplicative instead of additive.
- The local rules now don’t reset to defaults after an election ends.
- Shipping ads can now be auto-provisioned.
- The address selector has three more sections (besides the actual search results) that contain the addresses of commodity exchange, bases and warehouses:
- The term length of the administration center has been increased to four weeks, voting now begins eight days before a new term starts
- Fixed the keyboard navigation in search fields. Use
tabto select the currently highlighted item.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some corporation members from receiving the corporation HQ efficiency bonus.
- Inventories can be sorted by amount again and we added a sort by ticker option