This maintenance release will be released on Wednesday January 29th.
If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
USRcommand now shows a list of current and past offices the corresponding user holds
- Commodity trade notifications now contain the commodity name
- Base construction has its own command
- Using the
PLIcommand without parameters shows a simple planet search box
- The available plots on the hub planets Katoa, Montem and Promitor have been doubled.
- All site owners of a planet are now being notified when a planetary project is constructed.
- The ship flight controls
SFCnow contain a inventory indicator
- A warning is displayed if a production order cannot be started due to missing funds
HB1is now shown on top of the infrastructure list in the building construction
- Planets now slowly rotate in the
- Liquidating a company is now possible immediately if there have been no trades at a commodity exchange or local market or any contributions to planetary or corporation projects.
- The contracts overview
CONTSnow shows a due date for every contract, if available
- Lines in the chat now wrap properly
- After the completion of a planetary project the UI updates properly
- The supply and demand values in the
CXcommand are now correct if a market maker is present
- After deleting the last building of a production line the UI updates properly
- Round the displayed currency value down if no decimal places are shown