If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- FTL fuel recipe now outputs 100 units instead of 10
- FTL fuel volume / weight reduced by 90% and 95%
- New market maker price for FTL fuel: selling @ 24 / buying @ 9
- New market maker price for STL fuel: selling @ 16
- FTL fuel usage roughly increased by factor 3
- Ships’ FTL fuel tanks adapted to new fuel weight / volume. They hold
Market maker related:
- Market maker VEG now buying @ 110 (was 75)
- Market maker DW now selling @ 75 (was 63)
- Market maker BBH now selling @ 2400 (was 2100)
- Market maker BDE now selling @ 2350 (was 2250)
- Market maker BSE now selling @ 1550 (was 1350)
- Market maker BTA now selling @ 1600 (was 1500)
- You can now select the interval the data points represent.
- In sparse charts, dummy values with zero volume will be displayed to make the chart easier to read.
- The period and interval settings are now stored per tile, so instead of falling back to the defaults, the same settings will be used when you come back to a screen.
- There is now less unused space around the actual chart.
- The volume and price graphs don’t overlap anymore to make them easier to read.
- The volume bars are rendered in grey to make them easier on the eye.
- Added a proof-of-concept “simple moving average” indicator. More of those could be added in the future.