Release Notes - Convergence

Hi Molp
Good upgrade :slight_smile:

Noticed something that I feel is a bit odd …
base production screen …
They are now sorted least complete at the top to most complete down the bottom.
Can that be reversed please.
This is so that most complete / time left or however its sorted is to the top.
Having say 30 FP all with jobs … looks great them being sorted now however when one completes … the new job coming in arrives at the tail at 0% complete … right next to the one nearest completion.

if sorted the other way you would see a continuous list of most complete at the top so if your looking for when something is going to be complete - the answer is right there rather than having to scroll to the bottom of 30 or 40+ entries … and then find out that there are a bunch of newly put on jobs.
Having it ‘flow’ from most complete to least complete on the bottom calculated by time would be icing on the cake for the upgrade …
Its purely visual and would allow you to see at a glance what your time frames production wise are…
The % complete … not really meaning full but time to complete allows your to ‘plan’ jobs better and easier.

Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

I’m not sure this is something new or that production is even sorted this way. Looking at my production lines some have the most complete at the top, some have the least complete at the top, and some have no order in regard to completion time.

As far as I can tell, the order in which they display is the order in which they came in from the queue. It may just be that you are seeing the result of different size/type orders being mixed together. For example, if order #1 has a 20hr completion time and order #2 has a 10hr completion time then after 5 hours #1 will be 25% complete and #2 will be 50% complete. (Even if all of your current orders have the same completion time previous mixed orders would throw things off).

1 Like

Note to the devs:

The private contracts feature is great. Thank you.

I don’t think this was intended (your release notes said there would be no change) but after the Convergence update I can no longer contribute to COGC and POPI upkeep with a basic license.

2 Likes

Same here, the production lines for my Farms are all over the place, very confusing at the moment. Having the most complete at the top is the best way. I should add it’s not just my Farms, it’s everything. I noticed it only on my Farms because of the multiple products it produces. I can usually figure out what I need to queue up for the next day in seconds.

I fixed this in the morning!

3 Likes

Will the production lines go back to normal too?

I was in the middle of writing a post about how the production line ordering hasn’t changed, when I saw the same issue. :sweat_smile:

Yesterday, in order to prove that the production lines were working correctly, I queued up orders of various different lengths in one of my RIGs. Today they were in the same order I submitted them in:

However, I added two new jobs, and they initially appeared in the last two slots, as expected. But then when I switched windows to write this post, and went back to the game, the game screen went red and then reconnected, as it does sometimes, and after that the order had changed. The two jobs with 0% progress are now at the top of the jobs list:

I’ve never seen jobs re-ordering themselves before, as far as I can remember. 0% jobs always stayed at the bottom, so I think this is something new.

1 Like

I do regular runs of 36 BEA /36 NUT /36 MAI, but I always need to have either an extra 36MAI in store, or coming off the production line in the next 24hrs (for something else I’m doing on Montem). So when the most complete was at the top, and the rest were in order down from there I could easily see where that extra 36 MAI was . The way it is now, they are all mixed up and I have to scroll down through them, do a count and compare what’s coming down in the next 24hrs with what’s in my inventory, and it’s just a feckin hassle when I’ve got inventory to do on 6 BASES and 3 STATIONS every day. But don’t get me wrong, the challenge of doing all this and hopefully more in the future, with just my stock two Starter Ships is all part of the fun.

Also, as a licensee that does a heavy amount of shipping and trading, I really like the new Delete Fulfilled feature on CXOS, and wonder if something similar could be added / is planned to be added to LMOS in a future update.

And CONTs…

@molp

2 Likes

Today I paid 0.5 % transaction fee for money exchange.
I want my 600 CIS fee reduction…

1 Like

Oh yeah…

Everybody seems to like the “delete filled” button, so I’d say it is save to say that we will add a similar one to LMOS with one of the next updates!

4 Likes

Very good update. Ship upgrades add a whole new dimension to the game. I’ve already upgraded one of my starting ships.

Customs contracts are very convenient for trading with corpmates and this avoids cluttering the LM add board. I hope that the system will be further expanded for more customizability.

3 Likes