If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- You can now close your whole account through the account management interface (“hub”). Your account/company within the game itself will be automatically deleted as well. Note that if you have an account with our other game AirlineSim, this will be affected as well!
- New in-game alert for when new release notes (like the ones you’re reading right now) are available.
- URLs pasted to a chat are now properly recognized as such and linked.
- Valid CX/FX tickers in chat messages get replaced by auto-updating inline quotes.
- Consumption of supplies by your workforces is now based on the required amount of staff, not the habitation capacity. Not 100% sure which effect this will have on existing populations, their satisfaction and consumption. But either way everything should be back to normal quickly.
- Needs table is now grouped by population level instead of need category as to not confuse beginners who don’t know that there is a need for OVE listed towards the end of the matrix.
- When joined, users now leave the public channel when their company is deleted.
- TRA command now shows the latest list of videos.
- There is a new market maker that sells Solar Panels (SP) in order to be able to keep the CoGCs running.
- The two recipes for Carbohydrate Grains (GRN) are now more distinguished. The recipe using more water is quicker.
- The market makers for Sulfur, Caliche and Neon will not buy these commodities anymore.
- There are new Carbon (C ) recipes to speed up production at the cost of more input materials.
- The building costs of the buildings Incinerator (INC), Prefab Plant 1 (PP1) and Basic Material Plant (BMP) have been lowered.
- Reduced the boost workforces receive from CoGC programs to 10%
- Fixed the button that allows shareholders to leave a corporation
- Placeholders in chat messages are not matched in the middle of words anymore
- The list of users online was not sorted correctly
- Added missing localization for a few materials and material categories