The 2021.2 release will be released not earlier than Tuesday April 27th
The 2021.2 release is the second of several releases that are aimed at improving the new player experience and fixing bugs.
If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
The UI tutorial is a guided tour through a few key concepts of the APEX interface. It will start automatically after company registration and setup. It will only be shown to players that sign up after the release.
At key moments during the early game play APEX will show hints to guide new players. These hints pop up automatically in regular buffers. There is a new command for this system called
HINT. Hints can be disabled and are only visible for new players that register after the release.
- Added a link to the
CXthat opens up the Station command
STNSand not the map
- Added a minimal amount of foreign currency to every starter package. This can be used for example to buy emergency fuel on a foreign station or to just easily join a corporation that uses a different currency. Currently we add 1000¤ of every foreign currency.
- Fixed a bug that prevented CX order from being deleted
- Corporation codes are now cleared after a corporation has been deleted and can be reused
- Fixed the bug that prevented the “PRO licensee” tutorial task from being set to fulfilled even though a PRO license was purchased
- Fixed a bug where companies had the PRO status but the rating kept being UNRATED (should be PENDING right after the purchase)
- Fixed a bug that tried to autofill browser-cached address data into the destination selection field of LM shipping ads
- Fixed a bug where contributions to a planetary project would not show immediately