Proxion Governorship Update Thread - Curtis Style

Hello everyone! This will be my last status update, at least for a time, as I am no longer governor of Proxion - congratulations Dover, by the way!

I’ve already messaged Dover about transferring the remaining tax balance to him. All 32 LBH, 32 LTA, and 16 LDE had already been supplied for the COGC, paid for, and accounted on documented on my governance sheet (posted in this thread, but Proxion Governance Expenditure for those who don’t want to scroll up).

It was fun to govern Proxion for three terms, establishing processes like Project Bidding, referendums, and the Proxion Municipal server. As well as building infrastructure like the LM, WAR, and good progress on the COGC.

I do wish I had opted for closed tender bidding from the start, it would have solved so many procedural problems with the bidding process, and I hope Dover keeps refining said process to guarantee that Proxion is getting the best prices for their projects.

Admittedly, governing, campaigning, and especially the often heated sentiment of the Proxion Municipal Server had begun to wear me out. Ironically enough, governing was actually the part that least burnt me out, as I like planning, process creation, and collaborative debate.

However the shortness of the terms meant that I was spending as much as half of every term engaged in the more combative debate of campaigning, which was not sustainable for me, and thus makes my loss something of a relief.

So, thank you Proxion, I’ll be around.

- Curtis

1 Like