Thanks for entrusting me with governorship of Promitor with a mandate to raise taxes in preparation for populous. I’m truly grateful to have been given this opportunity to manage public funds.
Unfortunately, due to real-life commitments I feel than I am unable to to provide the time required for this position.This role has begun to feel like a chore as I have needed to actively make time to complete required reporting.
Whilst I may be unable to fulfil the requirements, the goals of GIFT remain clear - prepare for a smooth transition into populous.
To this end, I am seeking to appoint a successor to GIFT. If you are interested in taking on this role, please respond with your application below. I will choose a number of viable candidates and hold a public poll to select the new leader of this initiative. Once the successful candidate has joined GIFT, I will leave GIFT and return to GDP.
The successful applicant must be trusted by the community. The current saved balance of public funds is around 3,200,000 ICA. Any saved funds will be transferred to the successful applicant.
The successful applicant must join GIFT
The successful applicant must follow GIFT goals:
a) use public funds to smooth Promitor’s transition to post-populous
b) provide complete transparency with funds gained
The successful applicant must be trusted by the community.
- Include your company name in the application text
- Include a reason for seeking this position
- Include a corporation history. What Corporations have you been involved with?
- Include the phrase “I read the reqcuirements, Prdgi.” in your application. This phrase must not be on its own line, and must be in a paragraph. It shall not be the first, or last sentence in the paragraph.
- Include an overview of any large-scale community projects in which you have participated.
- Include the amount of time which you have been actively playing PrUn.