Player-run Lottery! [NCC]

THIS GAME IS CLOSED. Details of the winners are:

Ticket 1: Dirk_Diggler - 2,190,000 NCC
Ticket 2: kapusta - 2,190,000 NCC
Ticket 3: Dirk_Diggler - 2,190,000 NCC

Welcome!

Tickets are available for the first PU player-Run Lottery. You can buy as many tickets as you like for 10,000 NCC each by sending a contract to AnotherOneAnother (company code AFI). All purchases are published on this Google sheet. The current jackpot is:

(with 3 million of that coming from charitable donations!)

On Sunday the 12th of February at 22:30 UTC the total jackpot will be distributed equally to the lucky owners of 3 randomly selected tickets.

Please spread the word and read some questions below!

How will you randomly select the tickets?

When your purchase is recorded you get assigned ticket numbers depending on how many you bought (see the Google sheet for examples). The Google Random Number Generator will be used to generate a number between 1 and the highest ticket number.

How do I buy the tickets?

Send AnotherOneAnother (company code AFI) a contract for the value of how many tickets you’d like to purchase. 1 ticket would be 10,000 NCC and 6 would be 60,000 NCC. You can buy as many tickets as you like, as often as you like.

The type of contracts you could use are listed in order of ease:

1. SHIPPING contract for 1 DW where the pick-up location and drop-off location are both Moria Station, with a payment 10*X,000 NCC
  2. BUY contract for 1 DW with a payment of 10*X,000 NCC

How will I know if I’ve won and how will I receive my winnings?

Once the tickets are drawn, I’ll update the Google sheet with the results, post on this thread and send contracts to each winner for their prize amount in NCC.

How big the will jackpot be?

At least 3 million, but hoping to reach 10 million+!

Can more than one of my tickets win?

Yes - each ticket can win once, meaning all 3 of the randomly selected tickets could belong to you, and you’d win the entire jackpot!

Will there be a lottery every week?

Yes if there’s enough interest.

1 Like

I’ve updated the jackpot!

Just a technical hitch: It seems the gsheet you posted is not public, at least I cannot access it even though I’m logged into my google account.

Thanks @PMRV - can you try again please? I “published to the web” but maybe included the wrong link initially

Yep, now I can see it, thanks!

We have 317 tickets sold now making the jackpot over 6 million!

Jackpot now at 6.5m, minimum win 2.2m!

The tickets have been drawn. See the prizes in the original post above!