Make the CX work in percentage increments

Incorrect tick sizes make the markets less healthy and less fair than they otherwise would be.

There is a reason why PE and SF are the two healthiest markets in the game with the most natural liquid distribution of orders. The spread is only one health metric of a market. Liquidity, slippage and so many other factors also are important.

I go in depth to this here as to why I believe these are facts, not opinions. With evidence.

We will see next month once the changes are implemented how the markets transition. Now people will have an incentive to offer better prices and force spreads to collapse on some of the more liquid markets. This means better prices for buyers and sellers who are taking liquidity, which is often better for newer players as you guys were concerned about before. Because they are often taking liquidity, not posting it.

Honestly though - it probably won’t impact things very much. I see it having by far the biggest impact on the bfab market. And perhaps a few other places. Carbon. Etc. Will make people think about how to smartly price your orders.

1 Like