As far as i know this is a known problem and hasnt been addressed or mentioned by any dev since a long time.
I am talking about the pending LM nightmares. Proxion LM is exploding currently, even with the New sorting Feature this will only continue to get worse.
I strongly recommend that some tweak or change gets introduced asap, as its going to be a massive pain in the ass and will only Affect New players negatively. Older players May have the endurance to go through this for the moment, but the Player count is lot bigger this universe. And we dont want to get 3x the Etherwind nightmares of last universe, dont we?
What do i propose as exact feature?
New Planetary Project: Traders Enclave
Buildcosts Level 1 around 600k, made from rfabs and afabs + some electronics and softwares.
Each Level allows the governor to select commodities for CX like Trade. Each player placing a commodity on the Traders Enclave (TE) pays a % fee similar to the FX fees to the Planetary government.
If the Planet is factionless its 0%, if its faction then smth like 0.25% of placed value.
Level 1: 1 commodity
Level 2: 3 commodities
Level 3: 5 commodities
… and so on…
- reduces LM Tension for certain planetary products like consumables or raw ressources from that planet
- increases planetary governor power
- makes big planets more Player friendly
- placing commodities could be put behind PRO, buying could be open for FREE licenses, therefore giving New players an incentive to buy PRO
- CXs could decrease in importance
- Currency Selection for no faction TEs could be Problematic
- High Costs for TE only increases pressure on the “big 10” planets, which are just considerably better than other planets