Independent CUO Association

Your public plan to defeat a cartel is to form a shipping blacklist?

Is that a dick on your P?

We will be in contact with further actions soon.

The buying, selling, and shipping blacklist will last long after the cartel is defeated. It is a reflection of the permanent stain you have all chosen to put on your characters. Indeed, it is a reflection of your character, or lack thereof.

2 Likes

So that the educated individual can understand the difference between CUOP an ICUOP from a moral standpoint.

Are you advocating STEALING the LM contracts from these individuals? Or avoiding accepting them in the first place?

To even consider the idea of stealing freight is yet another reflection of your character.

O.o nice one, I think you got him!

Members of CUOP have several contracts currently outstanding and not fulfilled. Several of them are with I_am_Tex . So they are just seeking a clarification on what his public stance is, and requesting that he bring his public and private actions in sync by either fulfilling his contracts or advocating open piracy.

1 Like

And you too my dear. I am afraid that our cordial relationship has suffered a certain chill from being left out in the bitter cold winds of deceit and in the betrayal of all of us.

1 Like

Honest question, do you know of anyone who has paid any fees to us? Has anyone actually suffered any loss?

Good players have left. Now tell me that is not a loss…

1 Like

Any player who leaves is a loss.

I’m aware of 2 well known players who has left for a variety of reasons at this time.

Do you have a list of names who have left only because of CUOP?

1 Like

You manage to make saganaki quit. Probably one the player who helped out the playerbase the most with outside tools with rain (who also thinks you are a tool btw). You should feel ashame of yourself, gaining a little pleasure, acting like everyone around you are toys and than even coming around like you are a white knight lol

2 Likes

I am hoping that we can find a more suitable Promitor governor who better values the cooperative values that the universe is built on.

1 Like

Whoo this is a lot of hot air!

• There has been virtually no exchange of CUO on the markets (the charts don’t lie), nor has their historically been a “reasonable” supply.
  • CUO outputs and especially SCN have been priced at ridiculously high levels by a small number of veteran players who could have easily increased their output, but have chosen to make higher profits instead.
  • Until now, CUO operators, and in particular SCN manufacturers have been very few in number.

We aim to fix all of these problems.

You can check the PrUn discord to fact check that. Saganaki left for a variety of reasons. Regrettably, one of his newer corp-mates was impacted by CUOP and left.

This brings it to 3 players, only 1 of which was directly because of CUOP.

Maybe madnewmy can do it, unless you don’t want a player who engages in frivolous slander and character assassination. He certainly values cooperation having built up a little empire selling overpriced goods to those he claims to represents.

Maybe tex can do it, unless you don’t want a player who demands others leave the game and promotes open piracy as a means to target individuals.

Maybe you could do it, unless you don’t think that character assassination and a gross mishandling of facts might get in the way.

Maybe carepanda could do it, unless you want someone willing to cooperating with people.

These players I’ve listed all appear to be bent on turning this into something personal. Now you tell me, how would that be good for the community?

I’m just trying to test the game mechanics available to us. I’m not meaning for anyone to take it personally, what I’ve said and done is simply to better test the game mechanics. I’m not sure if this axis of evil are attempting to test the game mechanics, as has sometimes been bandied about, or really think they’re improving the universe, but all i know is I’m testing the game mechanics in targeting these players, yourself included.
I do understand some people resent people testing the game mechanics but i think it is important to remember this game is in development. After all what is wrong with testing the game mechanics?

1 Like

Goodness people…this is supposed to be a war of PRESS RELEASES! I don’t know what all that stuff is, but it is most definitely not PRESS RELEASES!!

There is some misinformation above that I do want to respond to however:

I am not currently in possession of any CUOP Cartel Member’s goods.
I have not breached a single contract in the last 6 months. I do not have any contracts currently in “Violated” status.

Anyone who claims otherwise above is a bald faced liar.

Now, with that said, am I willing to sacrifice my “A” reliability rating to defend the community against bad actors? Yes, yes I am. And frankly, I am PROUD of that willingness. I hope there are others who would do the same when the community is under attack.

The only thing that makes me hesitate is the question of whether the community is truly under attack here. Various members of the community seem to have differing opinions of that. And I can respect those opinions.

I would ask those who think the community is not under attack to go reread the Press Releases issued by CUOP. The ones where they announce that they are indeed attacking the community. The ones where they state that they are starting this in order to test our ability and willingness to respond to them.

3 Likes

Could you please advise how many contracts you currently have open with CUOP members? We’ve deliberately left the unfilled as it is clear where your ethics are.

Saying “I’m not a pirate”, then “I would if the community was under attack, but it’s not clear”, then “it’s clear the community is under attack” amounts to calling yourself a pirate.

I know we’ve discussed the piracy issue in private, and I’ve made it very clear where CUOP boundaries are.

At least be upfront Tex. You’re advocating unilateral piracy. You’ve advocated bullying and harassment tactics in the PrUn general discord.

Pray tell, where is your moral high ground? You so adamantly claim to be a defender of the community, yet you are becoming what I cautioned you about.

It’s a game, and ingame mechanics are fair play. I’ve made it abundantly clear what the scope of CUOP is, and we will not cross these lines.

Your choice to tolerate and lead an escalation into the realm of character assassination, incitement to bullying and harassment, and personal attacks speaks volumes about your character.

Between yourself, bobemor, and madnewmy, you have created a toxic culture that is currently poisoning this community. The standard that you walk past is the standard you accept.

I’m all for pushing the game to its limits and I will gladly accept the ingame repurcussions of leading this test. What I will not accept is you continuing to promote a culture of toxicity. I know you’re better than this Tex.

Before you start saying “it’s not me”… You’re the leader. You are accountable for your team’s behaviour. Own your position or yield it to someone who will.

1 Like