Independent CUO Association

Hmmm…

“We also have intent to pirate from Tex” and the screen print that immediately follows (on this thread: Shoutout to CUOP for becoming the new dirk) is directly from a private server of which you, @Prdgi , are not even a member.

How did you go about getting that? @Rubicate was spying, so I assume that’s how.

But that’s also pretty cheap that you use private messages and make it seem like it was a public conversation or information directed at someone specifically on a public channel. You also followed it up with a post from Tex saying that he wasn’t in possession of any pirated any goods, and you implied that he was lying. Now, I honestly don’t know if he actually eventually pirated any goods. But at the time of that post (which, to my recollection, was about a day after the post from the private channel), he hadn’t actually pirated anything because, as he even said in the post (reminder: from the private channel of which you aren’t a member), no one had fulfilled any contracts.

To be clear, I’m definitely against some of the comments that I’ve seen—well after the fact of them being made, because I’m busy and don’t regularly keep up with this stuff—in public chats or DMs. I’m not sticking up for that stuff and do think that it shouldn’t be tolerated.

But it also seems that you were privy to some private information that very likely colored the way you responded to some things. And the way that you see some responses (some, although not all, of which were not bullying, IMO).

In any case… Personally, I don’t think you’re “the devil” that some think you are. Honestly, so much has been said in so many places that I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you forgot the screenshot I mentioned above was from a private channel. But I also think that you’re not “the angel” that you’re claiming to be… because, somehow, you still had some kind of access to that private channel.