I think I managed to figure out how to get around a lot of free to play restrictions in the game. is this allowed and can I do it?

I have figured out that you don’t need to use the local market or even be in a corporation to play the game at all the way to extremely far end game. even to the insane point where the account would become a meme because of how dumb that is because of the systems that the game has.

the first way to get around the currency exchange currency issue is to build a base on the 2nd planet of the exchange you want to use and then sell the resources to that 2nd planet to get their currency, after that, you harvest the resources on that 2nd planet and keep on selling the 1st planet’s resources to the 2nd planet’s exchange.

eventually, using the old system won’t even be efficient anymore because you already have a system in place that actually makes more overall money from both planets.

after that, you will have so much of both currencies that you would literally be able to make bases on every single planet no matter what that planet was or who was on it without even using the local market system or even the corporation system at all in the first place.

and I can obviously tell that that is not how this game is meant to be played at all in the first place by the developers standpoint, which is why I am putting this in a post before I even try it at all in the first place since I want to help the game and not create problems even though I probably can.

love you all and I hope this helps everyone. :purple_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :unicorn: :purple_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

I believe most of what you just described is “by design.” From what I understand, it’s intended that the game is playable as a free-to-play user, but the extras (local markets & thus shipping being a major one, as well as corporation activities) are meant to draw your desire to pay to get those features.

I’d say that the features are currently easily worth the cost of the APEX license at current. Hopefully they always will be worth it for most players.

2 Likes

I was just checking just in case. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for bringing your concerns forward @SuperSoul, but @Kovus is right: The game is designed so F2P players can access a lot of content with a TRIAL licence.

2 Likes

thank you for the response and I completely understand. :purple_heart: :white_heart: :unicorn: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

now, have a unicorn because I feel like it. :tada: :unicorn: :gem: