How do i delete my account?

Wait, nevermind. I didn’t know about COLIQ restarting, but I do know now.

I’ve added a note on our ticket for the account deactivation page to mention the COLIQ command :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, I deleted my account 2 years ago. I tried to make a new account with the same username but it won’t let me use the username of my now deleted account. Is there a way to fix this? My username was “HI1681”. Maybe make every username of a deleted account available again? Thanks.

Please delete my account.

Hi, please unlink (or delete it) my Prosperous Universe account from Steam account, or direct me to where I can do it, i want to use another with different player name. Thank you

Hi. Please delete my account xensored completely from forum and game. Many thanks for the good time with this game.

WAIT STOP DONT DELETE THIS ACCOUNT WRONG ACCOUNT sorry

Hi there,

Please delete my account. I am a new player (I’ve only been playing for 2 days) and I accidentally created two accounts. After reviewing the rules, I realized that this is not permitted, so please delete this one.

Thank you.

Hello, could my account be deleted as well please?

I like to delete my account As I can’t progress any further more as I play on the free account and can’t or buy ant annul or monthly subscription.