Greyed out button when trying to create company? Bug?

This is what happens whenever I try to create a company, no matter what I name it. Also, I should state that the cursor is the international no symbol (the red circle with the line through it) when I hover over the greyed-out create button. On another note, it’s really cool to see another browser game being developed, and especially an economic-focused one. I can’t wait to actually play it!

Thanks for your bug report. Have you tried to refresh the site and tried again? If yes, does the error persist?

Yes, I have tried using both firefox and chrome, restarting my PC and refreshing the page. Nothing seems to work.

Just to make sure you didn’t miss that: Have you clicked the checkbox in the disclaimer tab?

I am sooo stupid. I don’t know how I missed that! (You still might want to think about adjusting the UI because I read that page at least 4 times.) Thank you!

Happens to the best of us :slight_smile: I am glad it’s not a bug, but you are right, we need to improve the UI! Have fun in the Pruniverse :wink: