Gameplay FAQ

Here is a FAQ list some of us were working on. Scroll down for the answers.

Getting Started

1. How do I build my base?

Market

1. There is no ______ good available?
  2. I am getting price band error? What does that mean?
  3. But there are offers listed outside of the price band?

Ships

1. How do I move stuff onto my ship?
  2. How do I move stuff from one ship to another?
  3. How do i refuel?

Other

1. How do i get a company rating?
  2. How do I reset my company?
  3. Is the game real time?
  4. What is T1, T2, T3……

Bugs

1. Drag and drop is not working?
  2. I can’t see the universe map
  3. I found a bug

Getting Started

1. How do I build my base?

A) It’s explained here in the handbook. https://handbook.apex.prosperousuniverse.com/tutorials/base-setup/
A common problem that people have is that they click a plot before they click construct base. The order is construct base then click a grey plot.

Market

1. There is no ______ good available?

A)This is a MMO so the market relies on players to create and sell the good. If a good is not available maybe you just found a new business venture.

1. I am getting price band error? What does that mean?

A)Price bands are a new feature designed to prevent cheating. It restricts buying and selling items above/below a certain amount.

1. But there are offers listed outside of the price band?

A)The price bands are dynamic and move with the market. It is possible that that offer was created when that price was still within the band. (Consider contacting the seller and asking him to lower the price because it outside the band.)

Ships

1. How do I move stuff onto my ship?

A)Open ship inventory ( by clicking the empty bar under cargo). Open the source inventory (can either be base or another ship). Drag and drop

1. How do I move stuff from one ship to another?

A)See above answer to question above

1. How do I refuel?

A)Open fuel tanks by clicking the bar under fuel. Open source inventory. Drag and drop. See 2.3 https://handbook.apex.prosperousuniverse.com/tutorials/space-flight/

Other

1. How do i get a company rating?

A)Company rating are only for pro users. They are updated in batches so if your pro user and still not rated give it some time.

1. How do I reset my company?

A)Open a new buffer. Type COLIQ. (Note company resets have a cooldown so have a plan before you reset.

1. Is the game real time?

A)Yes! 5 hours is 5 hours. Looking around the game, taking a walk, eating dinner, going to work, or obsessively making spreadsheets are all acceptable ways to pass the time.

1. What is T1, T2, T3……

A)There is lingo guide in progress. But for now … T1 is short for tier one. The basic level pioneer buildings are called T1. Settler T2 … It can also refer to planets planets that require advanced materials to settle are called T2, T3, or T4, base on what level those advanced materials are on.

Bugs

1. Drag and drop is not working?

A)Yes this is a known bug. Try a browser refresh. If that doesn’t work, make show sure hardware acceleration is enabled (chrome) or try a different browser. (Note: drag and drop does not work on mobile/touchscreen)

1. I can’t see the universe map

A)This is a known bug. Try a browser refresh.

1. I found a bug

A)Great help us improve the game by reporting it here so the Devs can squash it. Bugs and Improvements

3 Likes