EZ-476

Focus Planets:
EZ-476b (Nova Unalaska)
FA-056b
IC-548c

Faction:
Neo Charter (NC)

The Pitch:
OIKOS Corporation continues its work on Galactic Development, Frontier Settlement, and Economic Growth. Towards that end, we wish to push the veil of galactic civilization to the very edge of our star cluster. Nova Unalaska offers an opportunity to create an industrial world that would rival Moria and the forge worlds of Antares. From here, we can build what is needed to engineer a new oasis of humanity in the dark void of space.

Who’s Involved?
OIKOS Corporation (IKO) Members -
Westo454 (Operation Coordinator)
Desan

Anyone interested in joining the colonization effort should contact Westo454 so that efforts can be coordinated.

What else is around?
Simultaneous to our efforts on Nova Unalaska, GTU is making a settlement effort on Kinza and surrounding systems. This offers much needed access to Fertile Soil, Water, and Oxygen. It is our intent to collaborate and work in parallel with the efforts of GTU to settle the region.

3 Likes

I am interested and will be settling two planets to provide the much needed Fuel Infra for both Kinza and Unalaska.

1. FA-056b (SIO/HAL Extraction && Fuel Refining)
  2. NH-613f (HE3/AMM Extraction)

FA-056b is self explanatory, it will be used for Fuel Refining and then is extended to produce SIO and NA/CL if required.

Kinza/Unalaska has better connectivity to MOR space but with NH-613f an AMM/HE3 extraction facility I plan to convert it to a gas station planet for connectivity to HRT space and capture Kinza/Unalaska’s unique position to enable trade between two different regions.

4 Likes

Just posting to state my interest in participating in Operation Aleutiania. I plan on settling either Kinza or Nova Unalaska as well as another planet with a resource the region requires.

1 Like

@Watawalos welcome. You can find other members and present more frequent in the UFO discord. There is a channel for Kinza as well as Nova Unalaska

1 Like

First Development Log for Operation Aleutiania! 11/8/21

We’ve had two new members of IKO sign up to send colonization missions out to the region, Watawalos and OddPotato. Watawalos has confirmed that he has departed from the core already.

Earlier Today Westo454 started a base on Nova Unalaska, additionally providing a warehouse and the majority of a Local Market, only missing 8 BTA, which should be available shortly and the Local Market complete so that local trade can commence. a First trade mission has been dispatched to Kinza to pick up necessary materials for further operations.

Key Action points for the operation will be getting our remaining members ready and departed, finishing the Local Market, and making the preparations necessary for a Planetary Administration Center so that a governor can take over handling eventual and inevitable Population Infrastructure.

1 Like