As a medium-sized player with 4 bases I am experiencing a distinct lack of interest in expansion. Logging in just to queue up 5 slots for a 15+ slot queue has become the norm and it has completely stopped me from wanting to expand any more. I know this topic has been discussed a bit on this forum, and I understand that managing production queues is a significant draw for new players but it quickly turns into a chore.
I propose the following:
- Make a prohibitively expensive building that allows for queue automation
- This could even consume some material as it operates
- Allow buildings to be automated after the base has reached a certain size
- Create a new “management” type of population with their own consumables that manage buildings
- As a short term solution, increase the size of the input queue in relation to production queue