Disgruntled after paying for PRO

The devs should really put a warning that Early Access reset is coming soon.

I am brand new to this game and last night as I was starting to get into it, I liked what I saw and wanted to access the pro features so I paid only for the asteroid level.

This morning I started to read more about the game and realized that Early Access is coming in a few days and will reset everything. I definitely would not have paid if I had known that.

There should be warnings or paying for First Access should have been disabled so close to the Early Access launch date!

I would hope that, if you have a PRO license, you’ll be put on the BASIC license or get 1 month of PRO in the post-reset universe.

1 Like

I agree, we could have made it more clear. To make up for it we will send game time keys to players who bought FA shortly before Early Access.

7 Likes

What does shortly mean?

I asked in another thread whether or not Pro/subbed game time would count against you in the Early Access phase and was told quite clearly that it would not, so hopefully you’ll find that your Pro time starts when the game resets and runs fully and properly post-Early Access.

At least that’s how I took the answer…