CX Quantity and Price warnings

There could be a bit more useful feedback in the CX Trade screens:

In this scenario, my desired quantity isn’t fully available at that price, so my order will be partially incomplete. I could’ve sworn there was visual feedback like this in the past, but I guess not?

Anyway, knowing to what degree a trade can be immediately executed would be interesting. Making a distinction between an “Immediate Trade” and a “Posted Trade” for example could help clear things up for frequent CX sellers.

Alternatively, it’d be nice to optionally have an Order Book appear directly with the Trade window. At least personally, I always want the two open at the same time. It’d be a nice quality-of-life feature to have the option to auto-dock an Order book next to each Trade window.

If you post the buy order at a higher number, it will work up the order book. If you had bought 200 at a limit of 250 rather than 249, it would have bought 25 at 249 and then 175 at 250.

Alternatively , it’d be nice to optionally have an Order Book appear directly with the Trade window. At least personally, I always want the two open at the same time. It’d be a nice quality-of-life feature to have the option to auto-dock an Order book next to each Trade window.

This functionality is present in PMMG extended.

CXPO PWO.IC1

See also Buttons to increase/decrease price per step

In PMMG Extended a “price to fill” feature request: PCT Discord : PMMG Feature Requests : CXPO “Set Price to Fill”

1 Like

Ooooo, well looks like I need to pick up PMMG Extended, thanks so much for the tip.