Bugs and Improvements

I see there was a post reporting this two years ago, but it’s still happening:

Any chance the production UI window will be fixed? Right now it has two horizontal scrollbars, one scrolls the production lines while the second moves the buttons at the top and bottom, causing them to become unaligned.

This makes that window really annoying to use if you have more production lines than you’re willing to permanently allocate space on your screen for. I currently have 10 different production lines on Montem and at one point had 12. I think on my smaller laptop screen, I can’t even fit 12 lines if I let the window have the whole screen.

I demolished some buildings, including one HB1 and now I only have 1x HB1 and 3x RIG. Below does not fit with what the wiki says. And I’m not sure what the 70 Pioneers are doing outside??

According to wiki, I should get 2nd export at 12.5 days. I could be wrong, but I am quite certain that this RIG has been operating the whole 15 day. I have 2 other RIGs that have been in operation for 6 and 3 days respectively. Should I have a 2nd expert by now?

it resets the counter for each expert, you will get it day 22-23 with 1 building.

On the PIO part - if you have been using 170 and you shredded some building, they will remain “waiting” being available for but not consuming anything until next population report for you planet. After it they will be released. And its actually 80 that is not working in your personal reserve pool, you are using 90

1 Like

also worth adding this accounts for total efficiency too; if you only run with basic consumables it’ll take you ~20% longer, or if it’s COGC boosted, it could be much quicker!

Screenshot from 2021-09-01 20-40-04

Do you see the problem? It drives me nuts…

Wanted to relocate my HQ from XG-452f to Verdant just now. I’m 100% sure I selected Verdant in the Dropdown menu, but for whatever reason it now ended up on Vallis. Help?

there is a bug in Workforce reservation.

Proxion has 7 engineers, but only 5 are employed. (3 and 2, with 2 reserved…)

now however i calculate it, 10% of 7 isnt close to 2.

FYI devs - the HQ relocation bug has happened before:

I reset the relocation timer, please try again.

Selected Verdant in the dropdown again, now it’s back to XG-452f… :smiley:

I feel like every T1 Planet in Faction space should have an ADM. (OT-442b for example has none.)

Building those things is terribly expensive whereas the planet benefits hugely from the Tax money not just getting sucked into nothingness (Default fees in faction space are at 20, LM at 100), especially if you advertise a planet as a starter planet. New players settling there also miss out on the political drama this ensues.

A delete button for orders directly in the respective CXOB would be really neat. Just have it pop up when hovering over your own order, similar to how chat messages are deleted. Without filters or sort options, searching a 7 page long CXOS for a specific order takes way too long and can even be sort of frustrating if you miss the order you are looking for whilst scrolling through. And the problem will only get worse over time as more items are getting relevant, produced and sold.

3 Likes

Any update or statement to this? Really dont like to lose 29% of workforce.
Which will be even worse when it comes to scientists.

I think it was the recent update to Chrome (93.0.4577.63), but dragging items around in inventories is INCREDIBLY laggy right now, with the item moving at half speed relative to my mouse and I can’t do anything else until the motion completes.

Checking on another computer with Chrome 92.0.4515.159, things still seem fine.

Video: I picked up the STL fuel and dragged it up and around back to its starting location, then drop it. The entire remaining duration is waiting to get input control back.

drag-drop

Update:
Might be a Chrome issue, just ran into it on another site. Reporting it to Google as well.

2 Likes

I am running Chrome 93.0.4577.63 on Ubuntu, no problems so far. Would be interesting to see if anyone else is running into this issue.

Can you see if you have hardware acceleration enabled? (I can see how this could happen if you have it disabled with the map open while attempting this).

It was turned on. Turned it off and retested, no change in behavior.

(And I don’t keep the map open as an always-on thing. Only pull it up occasionally.)

Hi suddenly for one day to the next day my consumables consumption rate has been doubled spontaneously:
I hAve, 200 workers, the day before they consumed 1 COF 1 OVE 8DW and 8 RAT, today they consume double (2 COF 2 OVE 16 DW and 16) , is that normal or i should restart the game ( impossible to make good profits at that rate)

Most likely explanation is that the POPR tick happened today, so consumables got taken twice. But that doesn’t mean that twice as much was used - the second time it would have recalculated the amounts needed and topped up where necessary. You can look at it like - tomorrow it will take that much less of the consumables, so in the long run you still only spend 4 units per 100 workers per day.