Bugs and Improvements

Chrome, I have hardware acceleration off

Have you tried turning it on? The maps only really work with HW acceleration on.

I was just wondering if the production lines have changed at all for experts, and if this is still correct?

Since I’ve been running my EXTs for at least 24 days lets say (not including whats currently in queue) and still haven’t gotten a second expert yet.

Could it be that you ran your EXTs at low efficiencies during the last two weeks? If I remember correctly the experience gained is based on 100% efficiency. Eg. If you run your EXT for 1 day @ 100% efficiency then you get 1 day of experience. If it runs for 1d @ 25% efficiency you only get 1/4 day of experience.

Oh awesome that makes sense then, I thought a running production line counted all the same.

I may have found an issue with experts. It seems I have “found” two phantom experts increasing my production that aren’t really there:
Food Industries 4 / 5 19.74% -2
Not really sure how that happened, but here are the events as I recall them:
Four days ago I gained an Extraction Expert and added them. Then I logged out. The next day I logged in and when I routinely checked my experts buffer I realized the ACT-Button for my Food Industries Experts was green, so I clicked it. Since I hadn’t received any notifications about getting new Experts I just assumed they had been removed when I activated the Extraction Expert. But when I checked again today, I had 4 of my 2 Food Industries Experts working.

Regarding the APEX, could the chat windows be optimized?
When having multiple windows, the first two columns (date/time and user) take most of the space, also depending on the longest username in the chat. Wouldn’t it be possible to have a “plain” button in the tab so the first two columns are hidden, or a “hide username” and “hide date/time” each (or even better “hide time” and “hide date” separated)?
(username hidden would work in 1:1 chats, your own text could just be in another color)

3 Likes

I think no scroll bars in the BS buffer is a bug?

1 Like

Hi, I have a shipping contract that is not allowing me to provision goods - there are some unusual circumstances however, but I am quite certain it is supposed to work.

The situation is that I have a ship landed on Montem to act as a storage location (I do not have a base there). I have 50 FLX on this ship, and need to provision 50 FLX for a shipment out of Montem heading to Vallis (where my base is). The contract was arranged on the Vallis LM, and the shipper has a base on Montem (though this should not matter). However, the provision fulfill button is greyed out. I know that my ship is landed on the planet, as I collected the 50 FLX from a contract there after landing (and have not moved since).

I posted about this earlier on the PrUn Discord Help (screenshot included), and it was suggested that this is a bug, as it used to work fine.
(Edit: It has been suggested that this may actually be intended behaviour, as the ship is not a “stable” inventory. If this is the case, may I suggest changing this to allow provisioning from a ship, and have it block/ground the ship until the provisioned goods have been collected? Perhaps still allow the ship to take off, but that doing so will void/breach the contract (with appropriate warning ofc). For deals between non-strangers, this seems a completely reasonable option).

I would appreciate any assistance or clarification of this issue, especially as I do not wish to hold up the shipper for long.

Thanks!

It is true that to provision a shipment a WAR or base storage is necessary. We’ll look into it if it makes sense to provision from ships!

1 Like

Refreshing ads issue. Repro:

1. LM UV-796b
  2. Click on ad
  3. Click on another ad

See all refresh. Refresh scrolls to top of LM list as well. Slight annoyance.

Thanks, created a ticket to investigate this.

Opening an LM ad also refreshes all other open LM panels.
Significantly, if you have a new ad filled out and ready to post, this causes all of the textboxes to be cleared.

I posted a bid on Hortus CX for 150 units of SF at 9.10 ICA. Later I cancelled the order, and it’s gone from my CXOS, but it still appears in the order book - CXOB SF.IC1

Looks like a bug?

The gold smelting formula is wrong (AUO -> AU): conservation of mass. This issue was brought up in this topic in 2019, but I think it wasn’t properly addressed.

1 C + 3 AUO = 2 AU
AUO mass: 3,86t
AU mass: 19,32t

So 3 x AUO, or 11,58t of gold ore, is producing 2 x AU, or 38,64t of pure gold. How can this be? I´m sure it could be explained if it was some sci-fi material like Unobtanium, Exotic Matter, or even elements like Einstenium or Technetium whose properties aren’t as widely known. But as it is, it totally breaks the suspension of disbelief.

It also has important gameplay effects. You wouldn’t want to smelt gold on the site of extraction, because it gets way heavier… totally counter-intuitive.

By the way, the “weight” description on all materials and capacities is wrong as well. It should be “mass”. Unless, in the case of capacities, you really mean weight, but then again, it would have to be affected by the planets gravity, i.e. your ship would be able to carry less mass if it were to land or take off from a planet with higher gravity. It would be interesting, but I don’t think that’s how it works in the game right now.

1 Like

If this concerns you, don’t look at C.

Can you please check if the problem is resolved now? We made some changes to fix this yesterday.

Yes, it looks like the rogue order is gone - it was the first thing I checked after the restart. Thanks.

The POPR came out for Harmonia and it got it’s first Technician. Looks like a bug in the formula when there is that first pull as it’s saying that there is 0% unemployment for that 1 Tech and no Open Jobs.

this system has had a FTL flight for over 24hrs, under the 1hr tag. Is that even possible? looks bugged to me :slight_smile: (system AU-605)

edit : one of the system generated a pop report in that system, without any settlers. might be related