Bugs and Improvements

WIth @molp and myself back in the office, we are working on a fix and hope to have it ready later today or tomorrow. We didn’t want to do anything drastic on the week-end but we rebooted the cluster this morning which seems to have resolved the issue for now. A proper fix is still in the works, though.

Can’t log in.

Guys, I have a problem, when evere I log in into Account and want to open Apex console, there is some pop-up that want’s me to log in with username and password. Yet anything I try (the one for Prosperou Universe accounts) is not working.

Can anyone help? :slight_smile:
Regards,
Sruba

We are resetting the game world. It should be available within the next hour.

It’s done! You can log in as usual now. Hope you enjoy the new world. :slightly_smiling_face:

Using the Commands MU nav and MU cx, while giving you the starmap will not let you use their special features. You have to type in the command(s) in all capital letters for it to work properly.

Thanks for reporting! We already added that to our issue tracker.

Hello Guys,

I’ve got a problem with the produciton tab. I can click on it but nothing happens and when I try to move the buffer away it’s stuck on my pointer. I hope somebody can help me

Regards,
Letsdrajl

Usually these kinds of errors go away if you refresh the website. Have you tried that?

Yes I tried it but it comes again when I click on the production tab

Edit: It’s especially the rig wich bugs the buffer. When I tried to access the production lines over the side panel, the rig is the one where nothing happens. At overview the same

There seems to be erroneous orders in the rig’s production line. I cannot delete the orders or the rig without a code change at the moment.

Did you just start the company? Would resetting your company (COLIQ command) be an option for you?

Can we have a confirmation on the Demolish button please? Apparently demolish destroys the building and the resources used to create it, and I did not expect to not get anything back from that operation. So now, I’m out a building, and the inventory needed to re-build it.

Yep, a second confirmation for demolishing buildings (and other unusual or possibly detrimental actions) is on our immediate roadmap.

Hope your company recovers. :crossed_fingers:

Can I suggest along with that at least a partial resource recovery as well? I’d have to assume at least some of the buildings construction material could be recovered or recycled into usable material :slight_smile:

That’s been brought up a couple of times before, and I 100% agree personally, but it’s not yet certain what exactly is going to be done about it and when. :slightly_smiling_face: