Bugs and Improvements

my COMU buffer with @Alblaka got wiped for no reason/warning whatsoever.
good feature though, devs please let us delete COMU buffers from the COM buffer, helps free up valuable screen and RAM real estate by deleting players that you don’t trade with much anymore/spammers posting random DMs to annoy you (+ 98 other reasons I can’t be bothered to think of right now).

@molp
The next Danakil CoGC program is a… pioneer education event…?
(also read my above “ticket”)

Change your vote again and it will display correctly.

Also, regardless of what it may incorrectly say, it will still run the correct program.

Please make resource information on planets include an actual number, either the amount of that resource per production order or a calculated amount produced per day per building at 100% efficiency. Asking about this sort of thing is one of the most frequent things I see new players ask and hardly a day goes by that we don’t direct someone to an external tool to learn this information.

Also making the bars represent the relative quality of that resource deposit to the minimum and maximum generation values for that particular resource would make comparing planets much easier. I know this is already calculated somewhere as when you search on the galaxy map you can see these relative value bars overlaid on the systems, but putting it on the planet itself instead of the current bars is a natural step to take if the actual number is next to it.

2 Likes

BRA is failing to repair my buildings even though I have enough materials.

I suspect BRA is incorrectly calculating, or using a cached calculation. However I closed and re-opened BRA two times and it’s calculation did now change. I then repaired all of them manually and apparently, I’m short 8 TRU somehow even though I always fly in with extra. Very strange situation I didn’t really document very well. I used FIO to calculate my repairs when I was loading my ship of materials, not BRA.

But at the very least, the above screen shot should indicate there is an error with the calculation it presents to you vs. what the reality actually is.

The notification which tells you an order is unable to be canceled from CXOS because there is insufficient inventory space broke during the last update.

The notification that states consumable supplies is running low should tell me what consumable is running low.

“RAT supplies at GC-645 - Vault are running low”

3 Likes

Another post\request!

Can we get the maximum order quantity raised. Some markets, like SF or PE, are cheap enough that at-scale players can pretty easily have more than 100,000 units of each.

Can we get an update on the flight route search?
At present if you search an unnamed planet you have to type in the full name and hope you didn’t mis-click the letter, Bases are listed seperately and you can’t reach them until part way through the system name, warehouses are even harder as there is no scroll on the search at all.
It would be useful if planets with bases or warehouses that match the search query were highlighted, saving a lot of fuel and time on misdirected flights.

It seems like CXPC isn’t updating\drawing the candlestick chart.

Reloading APEX causes the chart to fix itself:

Please add a filter or sorting feature to the CONTS buffer. Scrolling through hundreds of contracts and opening the sidebar are both unnecessary work-arounds to a simple filtering system. It should be possible considering CXOS already has something similar, but for fulfilled CX orders instead of p2p contracts.

2 Likes

Hi, I just started the game and I encountered something that people in help chat mentioned might be a bug.
I started playing in the evening and built my first base, setup orders etc.
In the morning I got notification about contracts (new screen + tutorial) which included a contract to build a new base (which I have already built)
So now I am stuck with a contract that cannot be fullfilled:

Please let me know if I should post any further information.

Thanks for the report! This is something we will have to look into. For now, the unfulfilled contract is no problem, as it has no deadline and no negative impact for your company, except maybe the missing reward. I’ll contact you in-game.

I am unsure if the post is a direct reply, so i push the link into it aswell.
I’m referring to this: Bugs and Improvements - #1023 by Krokiet

I have the same issue. Also i think that you can get faction contracts, which were shown to me by a friend, and i havn’t gotten any of them. I don’t know, if I have to fullfill this contract, or if I have to do other stuff to get those…

Would be nice to know :slight_smile:

Can you please check again? I just deployed a patch that should fix this issue.

thx molp, the contract is now fullfilled and i have gotten the reward.
now i’m curious if i get those faction contracts :wink:

Hi, I can also confirm that the contract has been completed! Thanks!

You should get the first faction contracts within one or two days

1 Like

jeah got them. But on another way: I have found at the bottom of the faction window a little button which enables faction contracts!

Hello. Company code GRGT, about 163 days played and for some reason both my “Reliability” and “Overall” ratings have been reset to P, despite being A for quite some time and me never failing or not completing any contracts or things of that sort. Not sure when it happened - I only noticed today when I couldn’t accept an A contract. I don’t do a ton of contracts but average a few per month…I am told via the Global Chat that I am only the second person who has brought this up, so not sure if a bug etc. but…it is frustrating :slight_smile: