Blank screen on startup

Hey,

trying to start the game at “Prosperous Universe” always takes me to a blank page.
How to fix this?

Tried steam, no addons firefox, normal firefox, no addons chrome, edge.

grafik

1 Like

Same problem here, seemed to be working on mobile but since I restarted and liquidated company I can’t restart on mobile…

2 Likes

@molp Getting the same issue here, Win 10, latest drivers, Chrome.
Debug dump here:

Looking into it! Just to make sure, you all did a COLIQ recently and now you are getting these errors?

1 Like

Can’t say that is the case with the others, only myself. apex SEEMS to be ok on mobile but since I did a COLIQ I can’t test that further since one can’t setup a new company on mobile. So Stuck in limbo :slight_smile:

1 Like

@molp I’m coming back after a long absence! I have recently activated 3 month pass from first acces, but first time trying Steam, and first time logging in for approx 1 year.

1 Like

cant find this address

I rolled back some changes that might be responsible for the error. Can you please try again @Pheonix1987, @Dustice, @kisstank?

2 Likes

@molp Many Thanks, issue seems to be resolved.

1 Like

Confirmed working. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, working right now. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey, happened to experience the same issue lately. Like kisstank above, I performed a COLIQ and since then apex will always go blank on load. (Mobile works, but of course I can’t restart my compan there so…)
Console:
Errore di PU
Win10, up-to-date chrome.

Oh, seems this bug has come back from the dead. Can you try to create your company in a private browsing tab please? Let’s see if that works.

Ok I guess I have found a solution… I simply opened apex on microsoft edge and it seems to work just fine. Guess I’ll play there then, at least I have a reason to use it now…

Still, I tried doing as you suggested on chrome, and nothing changed, getting same errors on the console.

Hi @molp
Same issue here since few hrs.
I’m new here and not familiar with the way this forum works so I poster this Blank Screen at connexion to Apex Console before seeing that topic.