Awesome community stuff

Dear licensees,

you may have already heard that Prosperous Universe is going to become free to play in the not-so-distant future. Hopefully, this means that a lot of new players will join us soon. One the one hand, that’s great for all of us, but on the other hand, it might mean that the intimate community we have now won’t be the same anymore.

In order to commemorate the early days, I’d like to create a collection of awesome stuff our community has done in the past. I’m talking about everything outside the game itself (it being played on a fridge, posters being hung up by players, monstrous spreadsheets being made etc.), but also in-game achievements (first player-built LM and CoGC, first gas giant settled etc.).

If you have anything to submit, be it your own or another person’s achievement, please leave a reply below! If you have references, links, or pictures, or you recall the exact date of something that happened, please include it.

I already have a few things on my mind, but I’m sure I missed or forget some cool stories. I’ll post the collection on social media later this month, so be sure to reply soon and don’t include anything that might contain any personal information you don’t want the world to know.

Thanks a lot for the awesome things you’ve done and for submitting them below!

Best,
Julian

PS: I’ll make a dedicated post about all this when F2P comes, but here’s a quick overview for anyone wondering what all this means: As you probably know, going F2P and distinguishing between free and premium (Trial and Pro) users has always been our plan. You will eventually be able to purchase Pro months; no microtransactions, as promised. Until then, you will be able to support us by purchasing support tiers all throughout FA and EA. As long as there are no game time purchasing options, this is how you obtain (or already have obtained) a Pro license. Once the distinction is made, some features will be limited or blocked for Trial users, such as using the CoGC and Local Markets. Thanks to everyone who has purchased or will purchase a support tier! :rocket: