APEX outage on 2022-04-23

Getting a “Failed to connect to APEX network” on different devices. Are the servers down?

1 Like

Thanks for your report! We updated parts of our account system yesterday. Do you still have issues to connect to the game?

1 Like

Everything running fine again.

1 Like

Same is happening to me now (29/04/2022)

1 Like

Same. Tried both steam and browser version with no success. Getting a “Failed to connect to APEX network”. Are the servers down? Maintenance?

3 Likes

I am now unable to connect to APEX in July - is there somewhere we can check on this to make sure it isn’t us?

5 Likes

Same here! Stuck on spinning circle after clicking yellow Play button on both Steam and web client!

3 Likes

Super annoying when this happens.

2 Likes

Same here in New Zealand July 12 circles been spinning all day lol.

2 Likes

Yep, can’t login, this is rather disappointing, especially when I’m trying to complete time sensitive contracts. I’m rapidly losing my enthusiasm for this game.

3 Likes

Now I got: “Failed to connect to APEX network. Please try again later.”

2 Likes

Yes me too. Wish there was an official place to periodically check on these outages.

2 Likes

Sorry for the outage, we are currently analyzing the issue.

4 Likes

The Prosperous Universe discord server normally has people reporting APEX failures as they happen, there is also a server-status channel for official updates.
If the outage happens at night (for Germany, where the dev’s are) it will often not be resolved before they get into the office the next day.
A link to the discord server can be found here

3 Likes

Not loading again circle is spinning

Am also getting “Failed to connect to APEX network. Please try again later.” as of the last few days. Iave only successfully logged in once in 2-3 days, and only for a few minutes before it lost connection and gave the same error message.

The devs are still working on the last release: Release Notes - Liquidity - #17 by molp

An issue was identified late last night that and will be fixed, but so far this was not completed. :slight_smile: