Your favorite Quality of Life feature

such a shipping plan should require some sort of advance of the company and not be available from the start.

I think most of what we posted here could be implemented with a Company HQ (that has different upgrade modules) or by giving the Corp Vanity buildings a feature?

I know i am late but one of the things that bugs me is in the fly buffer you need to type the planet precisely. XT699c is not good enough while everyone knows what i mean. So i would like the - from XT-699c to be optional when setting a target

some small proposition too

add a link to planetary chat on the PLI or BS window? some less used chat can be a pain to scroll through or misstype it 3 times in the buffer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I forgot one big QOL. Please do not log us out so often. I have to login almost every day and I like security just as much as the next person but for a game this is not needed. A 30-day login period should be fine.

1 Like

Another small one I just though about
Very small, but have the default pickup in shipping contract be the current LM? maybe configurable to be either default pickup or dropoff?

When your ship lands the notification needs to show the ship name: the ticker is meaningless to me…

Digging it back up again :slight_smile:

Fulfillment attempt should show you a NOT of some sort! No way to know someone’s trying to deliver and you are full if they don’t DM you (which some of them don’t seem to know why or how it works)

1 Like

Let’s hope that shipping items with more than one item type (ranked 3rd in the poll) is in the backlog somewhere. I find that it’s a lot easier to build hyper specialized bases because shipping doesn’t really work well for small quantities of assorted items. Allowing for packaged shipments would really ease a lot of supply chain issues when growing past 10+ bases, and make off world CXs less painful if it will become possible to issue multi-part shipping contracts.